speaker popping caused by RCA?? HELPP

Okay let me start this from the beginning I have just purchased a new sub and amp (sundown sa 12 and a mb quart onyx 1600.1) I put it all in no issues what so ever. Have it playing for a week or so and then I start to develop a ground loop issue, small at the time. I research and find fixes if that what you want to call it by grounding the rca preouts to the chassis of the deck so I do that and it reduces a little. Then the next day I begin to get loud pops, static and scratchiness, so bad to a point where I cannot even plug in my rcas to my amps. I am running a pioneer deck Rockford 4 channel and the mb quart. I noticed today that when I plug rcas in it sends my Rockford in and out of protect, which may cause the pops maybe? I don’t know anymore ive changed grounds and everything and am wondering if I spend money on rca cables that it will fix this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Does this happen on only one amp or both amps?

Do you get any popping or other noises from the amps with the rca's disconnected?

Try one amp at a time and see if something is going on with the H/U or possible rca patch cord to that amp.

If your getting scratching noises it sounds as if a speaker wire is grounding out on the body by being pinched or cut.

Check everything out and make sure nothing is pinched or cut on your rca's and speaker wires.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Does this happen on only one amp or both amps?

Do you get any popping or other noises from the amps with the rca's disconnected?

Try one amp at a time and see if something is going on with the H/U or possible rca patch cord to that amp.

If your getting scratching noises it sounds as if a speaker wire is grounding out on the body by being pinched or cut.

Check everything out and make sure nothing is pinched or cut on your rca's and speaker wires.

i do not have this issue when rcas are not connected and my rear 6x9s are ran off the deck, no popping at all.

i only have one pre out on my deck so i have to use a splitter for my amps to have signal which to me enforces even more that its a bad rca because when it is connected door speakers and sub pops.

ive hooked up one amp pops disconnect it and hook up the other and popping and of course they both pop when both are connected

Silverado Build Log

Did you happen to plug your RCA's into your amp with your system on? Also try disconnecting your RCA's and see if its still there.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Did you happen to plug your RCA's into your amp with your system on? Also try disconnecting your RCA's and see if its still there.

no i dont think i have. any time ive ever moved rca's or unplugged them my system was off.

Silverado Build Log

solution maybe found? i would of changed the title but dont know how..anyways

okay today i was tinkering on some more and found that if my rca from my deck using no splitters to my mids and highs amp on the front channels that i do not get any popping what so ever. then i do the same with my sub amp and just have the sub amp hooked up and again no isses so this rules out a bad rca i would believe. my sub amp has a input and output rca and so i use a short rca from the output to my mids and highs amp and i encounter popping. NOTE that this is how ive had it hooked up the whole time. so my new guess would be that the output rca on my sub amp is bad?? even though its a brand new amplifier.

so my question is would a line out converter solve this issue and run the rcas from the converter to my mids and highs amp completely bypassing the output on my sub amp?

any other ideas would be great. i have door speakers and door panels waiting to be built but refuse to until i get this issue solved

thanks guys

Silverado Build Log