Sonic Electronix

ADVISORY if you buy from WOOFERSETC please read!!!!!!

ive ordered tons of stuff from woofersetc. ive always loved that place. but ive never had to return anything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So wait, your are irritated over having to wait for a mistake when you bought something online? Ummmm, if you want instant results if something is wrong, support the industry and but it a local shop.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

The bottom line is they are not an authorized dealer for half the shit they sell. Why support a company that doesn't follow simple policy of the manufacturer. Its like they are saying "fuck you, whatever" to those brands.

Oh I understand that. But it's really no different than someone sitting on eBay or even this site and selling BNIB stuff other than the fact that they do it in bulk. They aren't doing anything wrong. MMats and the other manufacturers are saying that Authorized dealers aren't allowed to post any prices other than MSRP online. They're also saying that WoofersEtc isn't an authorized dealer and that the manufacturer's warranty won't be honored if you purchase from a non-authorized dealer. WoofersEtc went between the lines by not being authorized, thus allowing them to post whatever prices they want, and worked around the manufacturer's warranty by adding a one-year in-house warranty service. No rules are being broken here and they're following all the policies that the manufacturer put in place. If MMats said "non-authorized dealers are not allowed to resell MMats Audio products" well then there would be an issue. But that's not the case here.

And no company will ever say you cannot sell our stuff, publicly. This takes away from any profit they had from these type of companies, which is quite a bit and it's just a straight sale with no warranty's to deal with. Kind of a win win? "Sure, I'll sell you x number of products at y cost, but we will not warranty any of it when you resell." LOL

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

And no company will ever say you cannot sell our stuff. This takes away from any profit they had from these type of companies, which is quite a bit and it's just a straight sale with no warranty's to deal with. Kind of a win win? "Sure, I'll sell you x number of products at y cost, but we will not warranty any of it when you resell." LOL

Exactly. WoofersEtc gets their product from SOMEWHERE. MMats, Memphis, Focal, Hertz. I don't believe WoofersEtc is authorized for any of those (though it's impossible to find on their website). But it's highly likely that they buy their stock directly from the manufacturer wholesale without warranty like you say.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Did noone read the MMATs policies site that one guy posted? "To all consumers: Please be aware that the retailers listed below ARE NOT authorized to sell MMATS products." How much clearer can they make it?

Why would I care to? MMATS were just one product listed. How else does a company like wooferetc get their product? More than likely B stock product, but I'd bet they still purchase from the mani directly and in a larger quantity. Maybe not. :unsure:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Every product has national/regional distributors some of them are on the up and up and only sell directly to the authorized dealers, but a bunch of them want to get rid of inventory that they have sitting around and when an online company comes to them (or they go to them sometimes) they can off load a TON of inventory to them.

I've had it happen once before on an RF amp, and I tracked down the RF distributor that sold it to the company that wasn't authorized, and after some arguing he ultimately agreed to send it back to RF to get fixed under his name so it was "technically" under a factory warranty. Since then I haven't bought a single thing that wasn't authorized, too much hassle if something unexpected goes wrong.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

If a site isn't an authorized dealer then you may also be getting bootleg equipment, you can order a Focal sub and get a Pyramid with a Focal sticker.

ive ordered tons of stuff from woofersetc. ive always loved that place. but ive never had to return anything.

so have I!!! thats why im so mad, ive been ordering from them for over 5 years now you know

So wait, your are irritated over having to wait for a mistake when you bought something online? Ummmm, if you want instant results if something is wrong, support the industry and but it a local shop.

:lol2: yes but when you order something online do you expect it to arrive working?

Some interesting points of view here. And probably a few loopholes woofersetc has jumped through.

sooo yes they do go through a few loop holes

once this happened i did my reasearch, and found that they have jumped thru way more than you think,

they are not responceable for any typos, on their sight, pricing differences, etc once i read all of the policies i was quite uppaled,

THERE ARE NO AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR BASICALLY ANY COMPANY!!!!!!!!! ONLY CRUTCHFEILD IS, AND THATS Y THEIR PRICES ARE SO HIGH

get

And no company will ever say you cannot sell our stuff. This takes away from any profit they had from these type of companies, which is quite a bit and it's just a straight sale with no warranty's to deal with. Kind of a win win? "Sure, I'll sell you x number of products at y cost, but we will not warranty any of it when you resell." LOL

WOOFERES ETC says they warrenty products for one year, this is because they are getting another of the shelf and shipping it out, then collecting the warrenty return on their own time

if they make it right ill be somewhat happy, but now i know and have learned alot from buying online today..... an i will NEVER BUY ONLINE AGAIN!!

Exactly. WoofersEtc gets their product from SOMEWHERE. MMats, Memphis, Focal, Hertz. I don't believe WoofersEtc is authorized for any of those (though it's impossible to find on their website). But it's highly likely that they buy their stock directly from the manufacturer wholesale without warranty like you say.

you have to google search their polices to find them

this has been a huge learning expeience for me, so i will never order online like that again!!!!!!

figured you all should know what i know now, so you can protect yourself from these kinds of things

maybe next time ill have to stick to sonic electronics, audiosavings, crutchfeild.... or local store or direct to company (FI/AA, DC, AB)

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived