How many runs of 2/0 cable?

Thanks guys, about to get to work lol. I hope Autozone or other automotive places have grommets for sale.

Would welding cable actually work better than normal power wire? I never found a verdict on that.

copper is copper.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thanks guys, about to get to work lol. I hope Autozone or other automotive places have grommets for sale.

Would welding cable actually work better than normal power wire? I never found a verdict on that.

copper is copper.

haha yeah ofc is ofc and cca is cca the only difference about audio power cable is more strands for that FLEEXXX

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

copper is copper.

haha yeah ofc is ofc and cca is cca the only difference about audio power cable is more strands for that FLEEXXX

The insulation is a lot different too.

IMO if you have some tight bends you have to run the wire though then go with regular power wire otherwise save some cash and use welding cable.

welding cable is thinner

thinner than all car audio wire? thats a stupid statement. welding wire follows the actual standard and is the CORRECT size. car audio follows sales, marketing and profit. some companies have thick wire and some have stupid small wire.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I wasn't able to get the 2/0 wires so I'll have to go with 1/0 gauge; therefore I need to bring this thread back for a few more questions.

With 1/0, will 2 runs still be good? or should I add another run? and with 1/0 gauge wires, which brand should I go with?

Was looking at AudioTechnix and KnuKonceptz Kollosus but I'm open to all suggestions