///Alpine CDA-9887, PG ZX400ti and More For Sale!

First up we have an Alpine CDA-9887 very well taken care of unit, if you don't know how good it is well you can read the factory specs here; http://www.alpine-us.../view/cda-9887/ This unit just came out of my own car on May 5th and works beautifully! This unit comes with the mounting cage, trim ring, new iPod cable, wire harness and remote.

Asking $250 shipped WITH insurance.

9887-1.jpg

9887-2.jpg

Next up we have a Phoenix Gold ZX400Ti amplifier, rated at 100x2 @4ohms and 200x2 @2ohms, with 400x1 @4ohm mono. These amps are just plain goodness, this one has a small amount of rust on the top edge as you will see in the photo, but this has no effect on the amps performance. This amp was fully bench tested and worked very well. Unfortunately PG's website does not have any information on their older amplifiers the ratings I have supplied here were from researching other amps of the same model online.

Asking $135 shipped with insurance.

zx400.jpg

Next we have a Panasonic CQ-DFX301U CD player, this unit is in pretty decent shape bench tested fine including the internal amplifier and all pre-outs. Great for a work truck or putitng in a car your selling or whatever its CHEAP! :D

Asking $35 shipped.

pan4.jpg

Next is a Kenwood KDC-X811, this unit is NOT working properly, my bench test showed the following; the faceplate flips just fine both directions, however that was the only function I could get out of this unit. This unit could be used for parts or repaired if you are that good with electronics. Here is some info I found on this unit; http://www.crutchfie...n-KDC-X811.html

Asking $35 shipped.

811.jpg

And finally we have an oldy but goody MTX Blue Thunder PRO275, this amp is NOT working properly. When connected to my bench it will power up but puts out a distored signal only over the RCAs. Again just like PG there is no info I could find on the MTX site on this amp, however here is what is listed on the bottom sticker of the amp which is intact fully; N-Channel VFET Amplifier, 37.5watts x2 @4ohms stereo, 75watts x2 @2ohm stereo, and 150watts x1 @4ohm mono, 280watts @4ohm mono at 14.4V. Serial # 477GB0499 and MADE IN THE USA!

Asking $45 shipped.

pro.jpg

Well that's it for my first Classified on this site ever, PM or respond here for these items.

Thanks

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

$250. It's in the first post. Read it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Pretty firm on the PG price, this amp is solid and very clean power. Also I only ship via USPS Priority mail with insurance so you can count about $15 of that price is shipping and insurance. I ship the same or next day after payment is received, have DIYMA refs as well as I have been on ebay for 14 years.

Phoenix gold amp is sold, rest is still up for grabs!

9887 is sold, the others are still for sale!