Second Skin Audio

Look at this thread :)

Bryan

you mentioned SQ no one else. You said this is for SQ. IF you tune that low you better have some serious strong midrange to pick up where your woofers roll off. They sound fine and I actually like the sound of them. But there is very little music that is commercially available that is below 33 hz or that area. Like i siad if you just listen to chopped and screwed music or boosted stuff thats been altered thats another story. For the average user who isnt using boosted music to try to compensate for not being loud or giving demoes all day its not a feasible thing to tune that low. Youll have a huge gap in your spectrum.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

all i have to say if roflmao at this thread

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

This is for sq not spl. And Yes Mr Moderator I do insist.

Yup.. cause HDC3 is my first choice for an SQ woofer.

Not. :twirl:

Who said I bought them for sq? What Im saying is that alot of people diss the hdc3 as in it cant be a sq woofer which it can be.

The HDC3 is not an SQ woofer....

This is for sq not spl. And Yes Mr Moderator I do insist.

So you purchased them in the respects of running them as a spl woofer? but when you come in here you say its for sq. SO pretty much you said you bought them for sq

Ive ran aq since 2007, at first yes it was for spl, then as i got tired of that i decided to see if i can use them for other things besides spl setup, and yes they are able to sound amazing on any type of music.

you mentioned SQ no one else. You said this is for SQ.

no this is for people who already have them and are wanting to try something new. and instead of going to buy different subs they can do it with the sub they already have

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Your late on the something new. The new fad is to fourth order everything regardless if they know what they are doign lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

all i have to say if roflmao at this thread

How is it roflmao material? I just tried to put some info out, and it goes to shit with people saying the aq cant be a sq sub? Ive actually put these subs twoards sq applied situations and they did great, so to me its whatever yall say. I guess im wrong and yall know it all :popcorn:

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Your late on the something new. The new fad is to fourth order everything regardless if they know what they are doign lol

Ive noticed that, I used to be on this forum everyday, go away, come back and its fourth order or nothing.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Your saying that the only way to make and AQ sub SQ, is to tune it retardedly low, which in SQ setups, they never really play down to 30Hz, that's more hi-hip and rap, and bass boosted.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Your saying that the only way to make and AQ sub SQ, is to tune it retardedly low, which in SQ setups, they never really play down to 30Hz, that's more hi-hip and rap, and bass boosted.

No Im not saying thats the only way. What I am saying is from MY EXPERIENCE the subs sound the best tuned lower and not 35+ Also Im pretty damn sure that rap/bass boosted shit isnt the only music with low notes. You seem to be taking this as a this is how it should be thread when its not, its just me offering my opinion on these subs, and what I think they should be tuned to based on experience.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Now is the hitting down low you speak of the actual sound, or is it just the speakers moving that you hear? There is a difference and alot of people think they are hitting the lows when its nothing more than just the speakers moving.

actual sound=speakers moving, silly

That's not what he meant and no your are incorrect just because the woofer is moving its making sound it could be bottoming out

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s