Second Skin Audio

Look at this thread :)

Bryan

This thread is hilarious.

Bottom line is that nobody cares what you think, at least not enough to warrent this thread.

Your "information" is subjective, just like the rest of this industry. Congrats sir, you like to tune low. whooopdidoo basil

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

if the speaker is moving, it is making sound. if it moved over 25 times per second, you will hear it.

OP, what other speakers have you tested? you said you have been using AQ since 07. should we assume its the only speaker you have much experience with and therefor have no comparison to say this speaker can sound like everything else?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Because tuning is the ONLY thing that affects sound, frequency response, musical, and spl abilities, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Bottom line is that nobody cares what you think, at least not enough to warrent this thread.

Your "information" is subjective, just like the rest of this industry. Congrats sir, you like to tune low. whooopdidoo basil

-Drew

LOL :okasshat: No need to be a dick Mr. Drew. I didnt ask to have this stickied up top now did I? Also no shit my information is subjective, its my opinion. Im sorry my post didnt include a sub that everyone is nuthugging on atm :roflmao:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Because tuning is the ONLY thing that affects sound, frequency response, musical, and spl abilities, lol

My post is aimed at the people who always asks whats the best tunning for these subs. Believe me people search for it so I was trying to be helpful. Is that so wrong hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Just run a bigger box if you want it to play down.

Everyone tries to cram that sub into a shoebox then wonder why its shit.

The sub does sound like crap compared to many others.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

-Drew

LOL :okasshat: No need to be a dick Mr. Drew. I didnt ask to have this stickied up top now did I? Also no shit my information is subjective, its my opinion. Im sorry my post didnt include a sub that everyone is nuthugging on atm :roflmao:

I dont know why but I like this guy, he goes against the grain, hes a rebel!

Just run a bigger box if you want it to play down.

Everyone tries to cram that sub into a shoebox then wonder why its shit.

The sub does sound like crap compared to many others.

I've heard plenty of setups and i'd have to disagree with this..

also, 4th orders or bust! :lol:

Disagree??

You dont say.....

So you think they sound good?

Thats cool, not everyone actually knows what a good substage sounds like.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Disagree??

You dont say.....

So you think they sound good?

Thats cool, not everyone actually knows what a good substage sounds like.

Do you hold your pinky in the air as you sip your tea while listening to all that sq music?

Archived