I traded in my 02 dodge ram for an 08 Tahoe it runs and looks great the only flaw is a crack in the dash. How can I fix this?

69ec2cbc.jpg

1f734a74.jpg

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Ha ha if it was in the center that might have been an option but it's on the passenger side behind the airbag and the airbag cover keeps coming off

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Duct tape

Edited by Cablguy184

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 2 weeks later...

The should have at one of your local stores a small kit for around $15 that comes with matting, resin and and a small spreader of some sort. :) It works, i've done it a couple times but i don't look at who makes it >_>

• 2 weeks later...

if you wanted pull the dash all the way out and buy the kit th3thc and use it on the top, on the bottom id use real fiberglass and fiberglass resin because once there is a crack in it it wnt be strong as the others like metal if theres a crack in it and you weld it up its still the weakest link ya kno. So just make sure you got enough fiberglass on that bitch, ive had to do it with 2 of my camaros they were 86 and 91 dashes for em cost 500 lol so i just fiberglass sand and paint

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

• 2 weeks later...

take it out and bevel the crack on the inside, then plastic weld it. on the outside you can plastic weld it or just heat up a flat head screwdriver with a torch and smooth the crack out. no matter what you do you will have to paint so plastic welding is your best option. also never use armor all its made with alcohol and dries out the plastic that is why once you armor all something you have to keep doing it forever. adams premium car care has a spray called in and out its awesome will put a shine on it and wont dry it out and works on the exterior, and engine plastics, but its not cheap.