Byron's SanteFe (Ballzfast on SMD)

Byron didn't want SPL. He didn't care if he did a 140dB... but he wanted it to play from 20Hz to 50Hz so he could play EVERYTHING.... this is what I came up with...

will do power tests and meter later... but it can play from 20-50 without even a flutter, stink, smell... nothing.

showing some flex first...

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

Didn't you guys stop carrying DD and were gonna pick up DC not to long ago?

I never got to the point that I stopped carrying DD... I had a long talk with Jassa (owner of DD) and we talked through a few things.

edit: DC... well.. I have not had ONE person come through my door and ask for it. I had even posted up and advertised a FREE custom box to the first person that comes in and orders a DC sub and not one taker...

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

• 1 month later...

i love those videos. i really want another Sundown Zv3 12" d1 to replace those 9512's . i think it would sound better and also be louder on the meter.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.