Sonic Electronix

So I am just getting into car audio and i am looking for some new subs. Just a couple 10's will do. I am looking into spending around $100 each sub any suggestions? I was thinking maybe

p2d4-10/p3d4

Orion xtr104/ pro xtr

Skar ivx

Dc Level 3

Any suggestions?

Just my experience, at one time I had a Rockford p3 12, the older style not new one, on an old Rockford punch 601s, built the box Rockford recommended for a t1 12 and it did pretty damn good, everyone swore it was 2 12s or 1 15, that was about 7 years ago so the equipment is better now. Just a suggestion, all the other companies you named have great subs and amps too!

2009 maxima, currently stock

Choose the ones that sound the best to you. listen to each of them and decide which ones sound the best to you and go from there. because it would suck to buy something only to find out you dont like it

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

uhm depends on how much power your running cos the skar ivx's will be happy on around 800watts, the dc level 3's will be happy on about 2000watts theres a big difference there ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Choose the ones that sound the best to you. listen to each of them and decide which ones sound the best to you and go from there. because it would suck to buy something only to find out you dont like it

how would he listen to all of them if he doesnt know anybody that has all of them, and dont say youtube because thats not a good reference. just sayin

how would he listen to all of them if he doesnt know anybody that has all of them, and dont say youtube because thats not a good reference. just sayin

That is a great point.

So I am just getting into car audio and i am looking for some new subs. Just a couple 10's will do. I am looking into spending around $100 each sub any suggestions? I was thinking maybe

p2d4-10/p3d4

Orion xtr104/ pro xtr

Skar ivx

Dc Level 3

Any suggestions?

DC level 3 will take a LONG time to get to you because they make the higher level subs and ship them first, I was put on back order for months so I canceled my order and just went with 2 SA-12s instead. Have you given sundown any thought at all? They are great for the price, especially if you can catch their sales