Sonic Electronix

Pioneer champions FTW!! 350 watts a piece and cost about 40$ each sub lol, they can get LOUD on small power, i built a single 12" of that model and a sony xplod 400 watts 2 channel amplifier in a trunk car, does 140.5 dbs on a daily box :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

find a dealer that sells the brand you wanna hear and go listen to them.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

not to be mean but you sound dumb how is he going to find a skar dealer when im almost positive the only dealers are on line unless its a individual but still doubtful and as for DC im almost positive to that if you dont live in or around cali....well good luck i havent seen any dealers for either skar or DC around me and i live in MN so if i was asking this question how would you suggest i listen to them and compare?

not to be mean but you sound dumb how is he going to find a skar dealer when im almost positive the only dealers are on line unless its a individual but still doubtful and as for DC im almost positive to that if you dont live in or around cali....well good luck i havent seen any dealers for either skar or DC around me and i live in MN so if i was asking this question how would you suggest i listen to them and compare?

The problem with your statement is you don't know where this guy lives. Just because you don't have a dealer near you doesnt mean he wont either. I have a Skar Dealer and a shit ton of DC and Sundown installs around me and I am in Miami. Best thing he can do is find out who is around him and what they have. The suggestion maebros made happens to be the oldest and best to do things when it comes to suggesting what someone should put in their car. Bass is suggestive what you think sounds great may sound like shit to the op so telling him go with this or that before he has heard it is just as bad as him going to youtune and picking a sub that way. The ultimate best thing to do is pick a top 3 and google the hell out of them. Read reviews compare specs and go from, ultimately it will come down to how he designs his enclosure and how solid his electrical.

OP, honestly of your list I think the Skar IVX's are a solid entry level sub. Skar actually has a b stock sale that you may want to jump on with your current budget. Also take a look at the Sundown E or SD series. I think the DC Level 3 may be out of your price range if you're looking for 2 subs.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The problem with your statement is you don't know where this guy lives. Just because you don't have a dealer near you doesnt mean he wont either. I have a Skar Dealer and a shit ton of DC and Sundown installs around me and I am in Miami. Best thing he can do is find out who is around him and what they have. The suggestion maebros made happens to be the oldest and best to do things when it comes to suggesting what someone should put in their car. Bass is suggestive what you think sounds great may sound like shit to the op so telling him go with this or that before he has heard it is just as bad as him going to youtune and picking a sub that way. The ultimate best thing to do is pick a top 3 and google the hell out of them. Read reviews compare specs and go from, ultimately it will come down to how he designs his enclosure and how solid his electrical.

OP, honestly of your list I think the Skar IVX's are a solid entry level sub. Skar actually has a b stock sale that you may want to jump on with your current budget. Also take a look at the Sundown E or SD series. I think the DC Level 3 may be out of your price range if you're looking for 2 subs.

i understand that hearing the subs in person is the best way to determine what you like. but on the other hand i was making a point i dont know were he lives, but i myself live in minnesota, so therefor how would i be able to listen to them in person when there is no dealers around me. so if he is in the same situation as me then how would he listen to them? not everybody is fortunate enough to have a lot of different dealers around them. now with that being said if he is in a similar situation as myself then yes read a whole lot of reviews. but thats about it you could look on youtube but obviously we all know youtube doesnt do justice. i wasnt trying to be mean but thats what i was getting at is if he has no dealers around him, like myself and im sure other people how would he listen to them to see what one fits him or the one he likes best?

iw as giving advice for a possoble solution not the only solution. I am fully aware that there are not dealers for all brands everywhere. ive driven all over 3 states listening to subs and i still havent decided what i wanna put in my car. so i am aware that its not possible for every one but for some it is a viable solution.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

i understand that hearing the subs in person is the best way to determine what you like. but on the other hand i was making a point i dont know were he lives, but i myself live in minnesota, so therefor how would i be able to listen to them in person when there is no dealers around me. so if he is in the same situation as me then how would he listen to them? not everybody is fortunate enough to have a lot of different dealers around them. now with that being said if he is in a similar situation as myself then yes read a whole lot of reviews. but thats about it you could look on youtube but obviously we all know youtube doesnt do justice. i wasnt trying to be mean but thats what i was getting at is if he has no dealers around him, like myself and im sure other people how would he listen to them to see what one fits him or the one he likes best?

In that case I would say do what some of us have done and start a thread like Minnesota roll call or "your state name here" roll call and find out who is local you would be surprised how many members here live around each other. Who knows you might luck out and get to hear a few different brands and draw your own conclusion.

If all else fails you're going to have to dive in and make a pick based on reviews and opinions.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

In that case I would say do what some of us have done and start a thread like Minnesota roll call or "your state name here" roll call and find out who is local you would be surprised how many members here live around each other. Who knows you might luck out and get to hear a few different brands and draw your own conclusion.

If all else fails you're going to have to dive in and make a pick based on reviews and opinions.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif