Ok so I could possibly be getting a new truck, well new to me anyways. I don't remember the year, but its some where around '90 or '91. It's a Ford 150 Reg. cab. It has the staight 6 in it, which is ok...wouldn't plan on doin any towing or hauling really. It has one small problem, that the gas gauge doesn't work, possibly an easy fix. I dove this thing back around christmas, it runs great. Had good acceleration, trans shifted smoothly. Only complaint is the seat was freakin uncomfortble. Possibly do a bucket seat swap. Oh and the best part is the price....FREE. Only cause it belongs to my mom. Just found out she has something in both hands and can no longer drive. But to be honest I don't know if I want this truck or not. For one I would have to travel 6 hours just to get it, well more like 12 cause thats how long it takes grey hound to get there from here. So thats 18 hours of travel time, and I would only have one day to do it in. Possibly two. Should I accept thsi truck from my mom or should I just tell her to sell it?

if anything, you can get it from her, and then sell it. if you don't want to take a bus, see if one of your friends will drive you to get it. say you'll give them gas money.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

A free truck you say?

Why the hell aint you on that bus already?!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yeah could of used one a few months ago when I moved. I know if I do take it, I wont leave it alone. Every vehicle I have owned has been modded in some way or another. Guess thats cause I grew up going to car shows and had a hot rodder for a grandfather and he taught me a lot of the stuff he knows.

Soooo I see nothing wrong with getting a new toy! Shit I'll take it haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

A free truck you say?

Why the hell aint you on that bus already?!

The truck is free, getting it is not. Just to get it back here would be around $200+ and right now I barely got $2

There have been a few times when I wished I still had a ride, Guess I'll figure out a way to go get it. Then figure out what to do with it after I get it here. Ah hell, ideas for audio are starting to creep into my mind.