Sonic Electronix

Guess my Neighborhood Isn't as Safe as I Thought

damn dude at least it aint as bad as about a month ago i was visiting my uncle up at the north of arkansas and there were two sherrifs cars at the pd one on blocks and the other with a window busted and i can only assume the person jacked everything from the car

Damn, now thats a shitty neighborhood.Lmao.

well its a town of 64 people and everyone is a fucking meth head so yeah i just wish now that i had gotten a picture Edited by Junior Russell

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Yep, I moved there in 1986 when it was just starting to grow. Graduated from MVHS in '97 and left that shithole in '99. My parents still live there, I don't know why.

Its actually amazing how quickly the city grew, and then sank to its current state, in regards to drugs and crime.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Assault rifles don't fit in the dishwasher well

+1, so ive been thinkin about a tax stamp on an SBR to take care of that issue.

Im surprised the hot water doesnt melt that tupperware...err glock.

hahaha interesting theory how hot does water need to be to melt a glock.........

what if u take apart the ar n8?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Dude, MoVal is straight ghetto. So many tweeks and every kid from middle and high school thinks they're gangsta. Especially there by the HS. I think you been away at college too long LOL. Gotta lock your car up, bro.

Fucking this. I used to go to the high school off nason rd by the 60, it wasn't so bad until I left in 2009, where it was getting worst, and a student from the same school I went was kidnapped and murdered in 2010 I believe. My wife knew her as an acquaintance.

Norma Lopez. I remember that, really sad stuff. I was still in highschool at that time, shit was on major lockdown for a good while.

It makes me glad that I have yet to fix my trunk problem (sticks really bad when you try to open it up), cause they could have easily popped the trunk and had fun with my 2k and 4 channel. What makes me think it was a kid is the fact that the iPod cable is gone, and all my speakers were there. Probably were walkin' home from school. Saw the cord and said might as well take this too and yanked the screen.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Yep, I moved there in 1986 when it was just starting to grow. Graduated from MVHS in '97 and left that shithole in '99. My parents still live there, I don't know why.

Its actually amazing how quickly the city grew, and then sank to its current state, in regards to drugs and crime.

True. And I thought I seen it all when I was living in east los Angeles. I'm blessed that here in Houston, castle law applies. Have my 12ga loaded with the safety on right next to my bed.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Dude, MoVal is straight ghetto. So many tweeks and every kid from middle and high school thinks they're gangsta. Especially there by the HS. I think you been away at college too long LOL. Gotta lock your car up, bro.

Fucking this. I used to go to the high school off nason rd by the 60, it wasn't so bad until I left in 2009, where it was getting worst, and a student from the same school I went was kidnapped and murdered in 2010 I believe. My wife knew her as an acquaintance.

Norma Lopez. I remember that, really sad stuff. I was still in highschool at that time, shit was on major lockdown for a good while.

It makes me glad that I have yet to fix my trunk problem (sticks really bad when you try to open it up), cause they could have easily popped the trunk and had fun with my 2k and 4 channel. What makes me think it was a kid is the fact that the iPod cable is gone, and all my speakers were there. Probably were walkin' home from school. Saw the cord and said might as well take this too and yanked the screen.

Bingo. I keep my windows up all the time and make sure I hear the horn off my car when I look the doors. Last time I had it unlock when some punk bitch tried to get in my car. But only made it to my glove compartment when my sisters ex saw and knew the guy in my car. Chased him, but only got his friend that was with the thief and beat the shit out of the friend. Now he doesn't live at his house anymore ;)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i sleep on top of my car like bat man :captain:

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Damn. I made the mistake of leaving my windows down at my old job. A clubhouse on a golf course. Right outside of a multi-million dollar cul de sac. Mother fucking rich kids trying be gangster stole my cd player. I came out to my truck on break ( I parked right next to the damn door to the clubhouse) and my beautiful pioneer was gone. Fucking little bastards.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Just goes to show that you cant trust people nowadays. It's sad that a few people can fuck up the safety and security for everyone. Let's just hope I don't catch someone trying to get in my car now.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/