I know where I'm getting my next horns at. :peepwall:

To be honest, the one right by her elbow looks PISSED

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Holy fucking shit!!!! Thats a loss of words system. Door was ripping like a sheet of paper. Sweet set-up. What are you doing for the strength of your ride?

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Is it just me or in the last video do the subs seem to be loading differently?

shitty camera

Is it just me, or do shitty cameras always make the flex more visible? I tried making a couple videos with a decent priced Nikon and it really sucks at picking up flex. If anybody was at SBN 2011 I took a video of the Hummer (6 18s) playing White Girl and it showed pretty much no flex at all lol

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Is it just me or in the last video do the subs seem to be loading differently?

shitty camera

Is it just me, or do shitty cameras always make the flex more visible? I tried making a couple videos with a decent priced Nikon and it really sucks at picking up flex. If anybody was at SBN 2011 I took a video of the Hummer (6 18s) playing White Girl and it showed pretty much no flex at all lol

IDK but my cell takes full hd videos and it shows my car doing the wave. Lower the quality and it looks like it is flapping. I should try my canon 60d eos dlsr. Be interesting to see then.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Archived