LOL Steve's Taho in GTA San Andreas

LOL found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKWlw3mG3I&feature=relmfu

Gotta give the guy credit for commitment

Bose = Buy other sound equipment.

i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?

Ah, those GTA SA modding days, even though that is the worst Tahoe mod I ever seen in my life lol.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

anyone know the second song in this video?

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Ah, those GTA SA modding days, even though that is the worst Tahoe mod I ever seen in my life lol.

I Still mod gta sometimes haha.

I want to go to back to it, and even start modding GTA 4, but my computer can barely handle GTA 4 plain, so I'm kinda afraid to mod it, and deal with all the lag. I wanna be able to run ENB properly on it too, GTA SA runs fine at 50-60ish fps no enb, 20 to 30ish on enb, and gta 4, I get like high 20's to mid 30's on 2048x1152.

May go back when I get a new videocard, my HD 4850 isn't cutting it for me anymore.

Anyways, even though being used to being around car mods with either great detail, or ripped of another game like nfs, I'm picky, but that's still a cool mod.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

That person had a lot of time on there hands. I never liked GTA after vice city.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I want to go to back to it, and even start modding GTA 4, but my computer can barely handle GTA 4 plain, so I'm kinda afraid to mod it, and deal with all the lag. I wanna be able to run ENB properly on it too, GTA SA runs fine at 50-60ish fps no enb, 20 to 30ish on enb, and gta 4, I get like high 20's to mid 30's on 2048x1152.

May go back when I get a new videocard, my HD 4850 isn't cutting it for me anymore.

Anyways, even though being used to being around car mods with either great detail, or ripped of another game like nfs, I'm picky, but that's still a cool mod.

Is your bored crossfire ready?

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Is your bored crossfire ready?

My board can do quad crossfire, I had a second HD 4850 before, didn't see much of an improvement, and GTA 4 kept crashing. I scored the 2nd one for $50, then it went bad, and was making my room feel like hell (both ran at 87 degrees Celsius), so I traded it for 4 more gb's of RAM to my friend who owed me for driving him everywhere lol. He got pissed when he got home, which is in another state.

The 2nd card worked fine, just ran really hot, and wasted a lot of power for no gain, only thing that went bad was one of the display ports, and I told my friend that before trading.

Edited by Omega5002

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget