Discovery Channel Wanted me to break stuff - EDIT: Outrageous Acts of Science (they are re-running it all day) (page 10)

Well varityguy beat me too it I been say that episode of myth buster was BS for years mead ya need to correct them boys lol they fucked up that experiment if not a whole series how bout one episode to correct them and show the world what bass is all about.

As much as I hate to be a party pooper, I would honestly hate to see Steve try a big show, that usually ruins anything 99% of the time somehow. Props to him for being on something though at least, lol.

POTATO!

Man i can't believe what kind of damage this thing does... true carnage, mad props steve. All your work i have seen is crazy. I must have looked at the pic with the phone book about 10 times already in pure disbelieve haha

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)

• 1 month later...

definitely want to see you with your own show. I know its hard work, but maybe it can get you to the point where you can just hire great talent and run/design stuff. We, well atleast I, need another car show on tv. West Cost is cool, but no show shows enough about the car audio part.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

had too XD but thats a pretty sweet thing that Discovery channel got a hold of u dude.

E/ especially to destroy things lol Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

• 3 weeks later...