Sonic Electronix

Guy local to me has 2 aa mayhem 18s for sale... was plaaning on 4 15s but these 18s will work out way cheaper and would be powerd by a pair of sundown 3500s

Would be low tuned no higher than 30hz, i have had 2 15s on 2 3500s before in the trunk it got loud but you know you always want it louderm this time i want to get it done properly 1st time round and now think dam its not loud enough

will 2 18s on 7k WALLED get down?

Edited by Slapz

Depends on the 18s....AND also, why is everyone thinking tuning in the 20s is so hot? MOST music is not down there in the 20s, and human hearing falls off in low 20s. You are gonna lose a LOT of output in the higher frequencies(high 30s and low 40s) if you tune so damn low.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Depends on the 18s....AND also, why is everyone thinking tuning in the 20s is so hot? MOST music is not down there in the 20s, and human hearing falls off in low 20s. You are gonna lose a LOT of output in the higher frequencies(high 30s and low 40s) if you tune so damn low.

I agree no sense in tuning that low really. if your going to do that then get one of these because it will be cheaper and will blow around a lot of air too. Make for good hair tricks I guess.

fan%2042%20inch.jpg

Dude wants to tune low fucking let him do it.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Dude wants to tune low fucking let him do it.

Calm down mister badass. They were just suggesting. And it is pointless anyway to tune that low.

2 18s can get down, and do that. Buddy's did that. Did a 56 I think too.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

2 18's can get very painful in a wall on that kind of power, but it is kind of pointless to tune that low with such high caliber subs, if you had some piece of shit subs then yeah tuning low would help you get low but with mayhems you can tune mid to high 30's and still pick up 26hz+, tuning below 34hz with mayhems is kind of pointless IMO.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I agree no sense in tuning that low really. if your going to do that then get one of these because it will be cheaper and will blow around a lot of air too. Make for good hair tricks I guess.

fan%2042%20inch.jpg

It's completely different having air movement from sound than fans. Ass.

E34 540iT/6

2 18's can get very painful in a wall on that kind of power, but it is kind of pointless to tune that low with such high caliber subs, if you had some piece of shit subs then yeah tuning low would help you get low but with mayhems you can tune mid to high 30's and still pick up 26hz+, tuning below 34hz with mayhems is kind of pointless IMO.

My 15" mayhems were in a wall tuned to 35 hz. I peaked at 45 hz and completely bottomed on anything below 33 hz.

LOL @ the fan pic and the kid who took it literally.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical