Anyone notice how cheap unlabeled sealed lead acid batts are?

Who asked you?

Lol uh you posted it on a forum for everyone to see your amazing discovery

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i was told by someone on here that it's just a kinetik without a label slapped on.

so i said "eh what the fuck..." and grabbed one. havent used it yet, but very soon.

001.jpg

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Ah shit butthurt, then flaming, give it a few but Haters, Crush, Orion, Skittles, Alpine and Kanny should be here soon. :popcorn: in for the lulz and the impending flame war. To the OP i get it you found a cheap alternative battery for those who want power on a budget. I wouldnt compare them to XS though thats a whole different monster but getting pissed because someone didnt agree with you and then catching an attitude afterwards will only bring on the epic lulz.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i was told by someone on here that it's just a kinetik without a label slapped on.

so i said "eh what the fuck..." and grabbed one. havent used it yet, but very soon.

Haven't researched enough to know if there is truth to that, but there would be a reason why I will never run kinetik in my vehicles again.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Haven't researched enough to know if there is truth to that, but there would be a reason why I will never run kinetik in my vehicles again.

i personally doubt its true, but....$70 for a 35ah AGM cell? pretty much had to try it. I'm not a huge powerfreak anyways, i like to get as loud as i can around 2k with stock batt.

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

why would you never run kinetik again? a friend told me that they sometimes start to bulge...

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

To the OP, calm down, and learn to take in people's opinions, and listen to what they have to say.

What you did find was a good find, and is great for low budget oriented people, like if I ever want to go 1k or a little over, I'd grab one of those, I don't know if I'd trust it as a starter battery, but for trunk use, I'd get one, though I really don't think it should compared to the likes of XS power, that's different level of battery directly made for car audio, the ones you showed are for general use.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Ah shit butthurt, then flaming, give it a few but Haters, Crush, Orion, Skittles, Alpine and Kanny should be here soon. :popcorn: in for the lulz and the impending flame war. To the OP i get it you found a cheap alternative battery for those who want power on a budget. I wouldnt compare them to XS though thats a whole different monster but getting pissed because someone didnt agree with you and then catching an attitude afterwards will only bring on the epic lulz.

Made one comparison only by capacity-price ratio and then the overreaction began.

I'm gonna hate

Archived