Anyone notice how cheap unlabeled sealed lead acid batts are?

Ah shit butthurt, then flaming, give it a few but Haters, Crush, Orion, Skittles, Alpine and Kanny should be here soon. :popcorn: in for the lulz and the impending flame war. To the OP i get it you found a cheap alternative battery for those who want power on a budget. I wouldnt compare them to XS though thats a whole different monster but getting pissed because someone didnt agree with you and then catching an attitude afterwards will only bring on the epic lulz.

Made one comparison only by capacity-price ratio and then the overreaction began.

Honestly price wise it is a find but you can't compare 2 products without real world or lab tests. You have to show concrete evidence that your batt and any batt you compare it to will stack up. Stating what it says on paper means nothing. Seeing is believing and if you want to compare it to XS Kinetik Stinger or whatever then you get a comparable size batt of both brands put it on a bench or in a real world application and post results. Data here is best received with proof, that's all I am saying.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I would buy higher quality batteries over low quality batteries for the same reason I would buy Fi over Pyle. Quality.

/thread

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

i like my deka's. mostly for the fact that i can get 3 for the same price as 1 3100.

but batts have proven themselfs with 3k-6k. but if i ever do upgrade, im going with xs power !

i like my deka's. mostly for the fact that i can get 3 for the same price as 1 3100.

but batts have proven themselfs with 3k-6k. but if i ever do upgrade, im going with xs power !

Have you compared price of the deka group 31 to that of the XS D3100

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I would buy higher quality batteries over low quality batteries for the same reason I would buy Fi over Pyle. Quality.

/thread

...not thread. These batteries are NOT comparable to Pyle of shit. Many of them are unlabeled versions of Kinetik batts, look at the weight, ah, length, width, height... they match in a lot of cases.

I'm gonna hate

/thread

...not thread. These batteries are NOT comparable to Pyle of shit. Many of them are unlabeled versions of Kinetik batts, look at the weight, ah, length, width, height... they match in a lot of cases.

Um height length and width are the same in a lot of batteries and some batteries have the same ah but different technologies inside the battery so just be cause the outside looks the same doesn't mean that it's the same as a kinetic battery

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

All batteries have almost identical internals, the thing i look for when buying a battery is its weight since it will have larger plates (thicker and more surface area), this means that the plates take longer to degrade and more instant current can be drawn from them.. I'm not comparing anything to XS power, they are highly specialized for the car audio world and hence the price-tag.

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

That's great but doesn't change the fact that I run off-brand batts, have no problems with them, and I didn't have to sell a kidney for them. I wasn't comparing them to the XS portable lightning generators you call batteries, merely comparing the price point. They are a great value.

lmfaooooooooo

Archived