MidwestSPL Springfield, MO Event, 5/19/12 Charley Gross Fundraiser

That's cool man im going to be moving near Springfield pretty soon. Are there quite a few show that happen there?

Seems to be about once a month or so. This one popped up 2 weeks ago. It was a special event to raise money for a dedicated competitor that got in a bad wreck leaving an event about 3 weeks ago. there was 58 entries at this event. Oh and thats for springfield, there are events pretty much every weekend from Midwest SPL, usually within a 2 hour drive time radius.

Where are you moving to?

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

http://midwestspl.hoop.la/calendar

heres the calender, usually every friday and saturday theres one somewhere. My bass tasting build will be done in a couple weeks, thats when i will get more serious. I still am only using 4gauge wire, stock cd player, and the class I was in ended up being music only, so unprepared, I competed using youtube videos from my phone, haha, 138.9 on a dubstep track legal, 149.6 Lil jon BME click not legal , sound quality tuned box @34hz.

I wish I knew someone close with a TL so I could experiment and see what my car likes the most.

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

The really cool part was this entire show went to Charley and his family for medical bills and any other needs. $3100 bucks was raised.

And Purple, which one were you there? I hate how we all know who people are on the forums by their screen name but we get to a show and half of us don't know who the hell each other is lol

For anyone else on here that goes to Midwest spl shows, The Charley class will be offered at all of Steves' ( Possibly other judges shows as well) shows for the rest of the year to continue to contribute to the fund for Charley and the family. If you guys actually know who Charley is, you can understand why everyone is doing everything they possibly can. He is defiantly the type to give you the shirt off his back and any bit of knowledge you need as long as it isn't for a selfish act..

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

The really cool part was this entire show went to Charley and his family for medical bills and any other needs. $3100 bucks was raised.

And Purple, which one were you there? I hate how we all know who people are on the forums by their screen name but we get to a show and half of us don't know who the hell each other is lol

For anyone else on here that goes to Midwest spl shows, The Charley class will be offered at all of Steves' ( Possibly other judges shows as well) shows for the rest of the year to continue to contribute to the fund for Charley and the family. If you guys actually know who Charley is, you can understand why everyone is doing everything they possibly can. He is defiantly the type to give you the shirt off his back and any bit of knowledge you need as long as it isn't for a selfish act..

I was in the purple fusion that said PURPLESYRUP on the back, haha, I don't know charley, but came to the show to donate and show support. As soon as my next build is done I will be attending more events. I'm about 2-3 weeks out. Waiting for DD to get parts in and send it to me. there was a 6 week wait when I purchased.

32396220025_large.jpg32396220036_large.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

I was in the purple fusion that said PURPLESYRUP on the back, haha, I don't know charley, but came to the show to donate and show support. As soon as my next build is done I will be attending more events. I'm about 2-3 weeks out. Waiting for DD to get parts in and send it to me. there was a 6 week wait when I purchased.

32396220025_large.jpg32396220036_large.jpg

The wait sucks man, but you really need to downgrade to a smaller Boss amp. Not sure that 400 watt one is your best choice on that 9500 series. I think you'll end up burning up a coil from to much power. That amp is like the funky pup of amps man. Totally fuckin INSANE!!!!!!!!!

(Total Joke for those of you that cant comprehend sarcasm)

And i saw your ride, i meant you as in who were you there? for all i know, we were standing there bullshitting with each other for a while lol

Edited by kandiman71874

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

BTW, hows that sunburn today? lol

We could be twins..

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv