What headunit do you have?.......

Alpine CDA 9886R, best HU so far... :twirl:

rather have my 9887

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Alpine CDA 9886R, best HU so far... :twirl:

rather have my 9887

before that i had a 101RM from alpine.....so the 9886r is the best i have so far

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/In-Dash-Navigation-System/Sony-XNV-770BT-7-Double-Din-Car-Navigation-DVD-CD-Player-Bluetooth-Receiver/XNV770BT+RB.aspx

thats the one i have, I LOVE it, 4v preout

it had swipe controls, so you slide your finger across the screen, and it changes songs.. nifty when you dont want to look down or have a remote handy, bluetooth works amazing with it, and the navi is amazing...

on the navi screen you have a picture in picture, of your music, you just click on the music window and it pops the music back up.

7 band EQ

DD-1'ed it, clean signal up to max volume

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

JVC KD-S12 best ive had so far just wish it had some of the newer features namely a usb in

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I use a sony dsx-s300btx in my golf. the tune tray is a great feature. I don't have to worry about plugging and unplugging all the time. When i get in my car and turn it on my music is all there. The screen is great in the sun and at night and the red button light setting is the perfect brightness. The only thing is the "joystick" type control is tough to push in if im not using my thumb when selecting songs. Also it plays from portable hard drives.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD in my tahoe

Alpine 9886 in the burban

kinda wanna upgrade the 4300DVD to the new Pioneer AVH-P8400BH

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43551_Pioneer-AVH-P8400BH.html?SearchClickout%5Bquery_id%5D=9860916&SearchClickout%5BIgnore%5D=1

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Pioneer DEH-P8400BH

I like it, had the 3 rca outs for front/rear/subs, usb (though its off the rear), aux in and other features I was after. Havent had any problems with it other than I had to pick up a longer rca to run to my subs..

I am currently using an Alpine CDA-9887 and I do have one curve imprinted on my Alpine. It was setup for the passenger seat so they can hear how it sounds when it is on. I just go with out the imprint when I am listening to it.

Archived