Second Skin Audio

Bass Cube/Diamond

diamond, killian has like an octagon or hexagon shape, cant remember.

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I thought about that too. I don't have the room for one like that, however.

I have high hopes and dreams of walling my Malibu, and I'm just going through my options. These look interesting, so I figured it was atleast worth asking to get an idea of what it takes.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Diamond tunnel....yes, cube, lol

Ok. Now I don't feel like a complete idiot. Lol.

I take it these aren't the easiest to calculate on your own? It doesn't look easy. It looks like a pain in the ass. But I am very interested in building one and having something a little different in my 'bu.

Oh, I was being sarcastic. I don't see how you could logically guess cube, lol. Square and diamond are the same minus orientation

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Diamond tunnel....yes, cube, lol

Ok. Now I don't feel like a complete idiot. Lol.

I take it these aren't the easiest to calculate on your own? It doesn't look easy. It looks like a pain in the ass. But I am very interested in building one and having something a little different in my 'bu.

Oh, I was being sarcastic. I don't see how you could logically guess cube, lol. Square and diamond are the same minus orientation

I'm not quite sure why I've always heard it called a cube, now that you mention it...

I've heard they could be both 6th order or 4th. What exactly is the difference? Isn't a 4th sealed/ported and a 6th ported/ported?

I'm a little new to this, if you hadn't already noticed.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Called a bass tunnel.

there is no real "tuning" for them beyond getting the enclosure to the size you want (either for SPL or SQL), but you can do things to make the tunnel act differently allowing for different rolloffs..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.