i was awake for the hole thing. they gave me sum nitros but all that shit did was make me itch lol. they had to stick me 12 times with the needle to git my shit numb enough to start pulling them out. he started yanking on the last 1 and it wasnt quite numb all the way. i liked to come up out that chair and strangled his ass when he started pullin on it lol shit fuggin hurt like hell. and it does suck bout not being able to eat much cus i hadnt eaten on over 24 hours now. fat boys fuggin hungry

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

I never got the gas :/

Got an assload of novacain though. It sounded like a tree breaking in half when it was coming out and he was having a hell of a time trying to remove it before he pulled out some bolt cutter looking things.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I had all my wisdom teeth pulled on my spring break junior year of high school lol. Didn't take any pain meds besides the stuff they gave me at the surgeon. And was eating food the next day. was nasty getting all the stuff out of the holes tho lol

I got all 4 wisdom teeth yanked 2 days before thanksgiving. I didn't eat a thing, it sucked. I was hurting for like 4-5 days but after I was fine just had to be careful how and what I ate for awhile. My dentist forgot to shoot me up on one of my teeth and he started yanking on it and damn it hurt lol. He said " oops" haha and stabbed me with some more numbing stuff. just glad I dont have to go back and got all of my wisdom teeth out at once.

my left side molar just before the wisdom got pulled didn't use enough juice and i could feel it being pulled i yelled and teared a bit but didn't break down and cry though luckily he did it kind of quick then he used too much gauze and i couldn't close my teeth all the way and it kept hurting for about 4 days and for 7days days i could feel bruising about a half inch to the left of my nose

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

LOL wisdom teeth extraction is just pressure, no sound from any of my four. Now when they had to remove my front tooth that had grown to the bone after a root canal because I knocked it out, the cracking sound of that made me damn near pass out. I've had so many dental operations that the shit doesn't even faze me now.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i just had one of mine removed, all the other came in fine, but one came in crooked and was pushing on my other teeth, and $800 for 4 teeth, that's cheap. i paid $725 just for one tooth. also, they had to knock me out though...i can't deal with the popping and cracking of teeth and bones, lol.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I had just 2 of mine pulled Darrell-

While I was awake too, just a local anasthetic. Afterward, I was all like: "I'm going to work" and my wife said: "Let's wait about 2 hours and see how you do when that local wears off..." So- 2 hours later I was in the 7th level of Hell! Until the Lortabs kicked in! hahaha. My head swelled up and I looked like Stewie from Family Guy. I have no remembrance of this part- but my wife said she caught me stumbling around the house and when she asked "What are you doing?" I shouted in a much crazy state- "I WANT SOME MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!" at the top of my voice. hahaha

Stuff is no Joke Brother. Get feeling better soon. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I had just 2 of mine pulled Darrell-

While I was awake too, just a local anasthetic. Afterward, I was all like: "I'm going to work" and my wife said: "Let's wait about 2 hours and see how you do when that local wears off..." So- 2 hours later I was in the 7th level of Hell! Until the Lortabs kicked in! hahaha. My head swelled up and I looked like Stewie from Family Guy. I have no remembrance of this part- but my wife said she caught me stumbling around the house and when she asked "What are you doing?" I shouted in a much crazy state- "I WANT SOME MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!" at the top of my voice. hahaha

Stuff is no Joke Brother. Get feeling better soon. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - Made my day!!!!!!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.