Sonic Electronix

The general thought on shallows are that they are pretty much trash and that beefy 8s are better i.e. SA 8 v2 or dc lvl2 8" etc.

And that should still fit under your seats

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

i agree with pro7 above.

but to answer your question i use to have one rockford p3s 12. it wasnt a bad sub it did hit hard for what it was and never had any kinds of problems with it.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

I had a single 12" pioneer shallow in my truck. Sounded good and got loud for what it was. Alpine type R shallow 12's are supposed to have some rediculus excursion for a shallow mount sub. Might want to look into them.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

A good friend of mine has 2 12 Alpine type r thin's behind the seats in his f350 sealed and they slam, good excursion for a shallow mount & better then p3s

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)