CE Auto Electric Supply

Long awaited, these are finally DONE! I'm REALLY happy with the way these kits came out.

As most of you know, I'm a super stickler for details. I tried numerous side post adapters before deciding that none of them met my expectations. So, I modified one to get the results I was looking for and it REALLY works well!

[Click on any of the pics to view a larger version.]

Here is a pic of the complete kit:

Big3SPKit_sm.jpg

Here is what a finished installation will look like (the upgraded charge lead is stacked on the top):

Big3SPKIT5_sm.jpg

Note how you can EASILY fit two 1/0 AWG cables with SUPER THICK lugs on the adapters - one the included upgraded charge lead, the other your main power wire to your amps.

As usual, I only use tin-plated OFC cable that meets the American Wire Gauge specification for all of my kits. All lugs are SUPER thick tin-plated copper (about three times the weight of standard lugs). All lugs are crimped with our in-house crimping press and then insulated with our SUPER thick adhesive lined heat shrink tubing to promote a weather resistant connection!

The 3 foot 1/0 AWG Side Post Big 3 Kit sells for $100.95 and includes:

(1) 3 foot 1/0 AWG Charge Lead - 5/16" lug on each end

(1) 3 foot 1/0 AWG Alternator Ground Lead - 3/8" lugs on each end (case / mounting bolt of alt to frame)

(1) 2.5 foot 1/0 AWG Battery Ground Upgrade Lead - 5/16" lug on one end, 3/8" on the other (battery negative (-) to frame)

(1) 2 foot 8 AWG Accessory Ground Upgrade Lead - 5/16" lug on one end, and 1/4" lug on the other (battery negative (-) to body)

(1) Pair Platinum Plated Side Post Adapters

All associated hardware

Step-by-step instructions with full-color photos

The 4 foot 1/0 AWG Side Post Big 3 Kit sells for $112.95 and the first two cables listed are each one foot longer.

The 5 foot 1/0 AWG Side Post Big 3 Kit sells for $124.95 and the first two cables listed are each two feet longer.

As with all of our charging system upgrade kits, we offer a Rockford Fosgate ANL Fuse Holder and correctly sized fuse (based on the size of your alt) for the charge lead to protect on-board electronics in the event that the alternator experiences voltage run-away. This is a $50.00 upgrade and that includes the fuse as well as an additional foot of cable for the charge lead so that you can find a nice spot to mount the fuse holder (no you can't tie it to a wiring harness) and make a nice clean run to the battery.

All SMD Members get an additional 10% off all CE Auto Electric Supply Purchases.

Email me directly at [email protected] to order your kit today.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

a LOT of people could probably use something like this...good thinking!! Nice product too!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Once i get some extra cash im investing in this extremely smart kit

Pioneer AVH-P9400BH head unit

Galaxy Tab as library for Bumps

1Tb hard drive for more music (only about 200Gb)

Rockford T400.4 for mids and highs

2 Crossfire 1700d strapped for subs

2 Sundown Zv3 15 inch subs

Power T1652s components in front and rear doors.

Punch tweets in the A pillars

Big 3 upgrade in 1/0

Future Plans

Kick pods for some more T1652S components

Maybe some SA8v2's in a custom console once i get around to building it.

this will be the next thing i buy!

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

SMD Members tasked me to come out with more economical solutions for the Big 3 - I heard you guys loud and clear. This kit will be fully compatible with our up and coming Add-A-Battery kit, for those of you that are also considering adding a battery or two in the rear of your vehicle.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

crazy man.. i was just scoping out the ADD- A kit, and some fuse blocks and fuses..... damn.. your site looks tits man, i mean really good...... i can sit and look at it all day.....gimme a bit, a order is coming my friend...