Second Skin Audio

how much power will 2 audioque hdc3 18s handle?

I have 2 hdc3 18s on 2 aq 2200s. They are going in a wall in a 03 blazer. I am trying to break into the 150s this year. they only really get used at comps and car shows. so its either sell the subs and get something different or sell the amps and get something different. Let me know how much power i can put to them looking at like 3500 per sup. Is that too much?

i had my copper coils on 2k and it took it no problem... ive "been told" the alumuninum can handle around 2500-3k easily long as everythings set right

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

so i take it youre wiring to .5 ohm? if thats the case honestly youre fine with what youre running as far as power..enclosure is the key

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

with the right enclosure a 150 is fo sure possible walled off in a blazer with ur equipment... typically the best has been subs on the passengers side and port on the drivers side...id try for around a 38hz ish tuning somewhere around 14 cubes net with plenty of port