Wiring an Aftermarket Headunit, SOLVED (with a factory amp)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol you making it hard for yourself,this stuff is child's play.post a pic of the harness and i will label it for you.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

if you have 2 wires hanging off the plugin for factory harness then it is not plug and play, if it is plug and play dont make it so damn hard lol just plug them in, if they dont play then report back with pics and well tell you how to do it

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

if you know how to use a DMM you are all set.find what wires you need and tap in to them.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

you still dont have it yet its only three wires, a amp turn on wire and some RCA's whats the problem.

if i get a chance tomorrow i make you a vid,if i was right in front of you,you would say wow thats all i had to do. You killin me bro.

look at this vid

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

does it have OnStar? Further if it has the amp, the wiring for the turn on is labeled on the amp. I had to add a double DIN to one and ended up using a OS4 Bose PAC module and modify it to work. it was pretty much a PITA, but after figuring it out it seemed to work well

here is a link to a few pictures. not the best pics but hey, I am not a photographer https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.499688017659.274461.177473137659&type=3

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

i have my pioneer HU fitted into a dash kit that fits in my saab

now its all about wiring it up get it to work, im not using my factory amp, so it should be easy

yes i have onstar but dont use it, also did u wire it up while allowing the factory amp to still work, if so please list the steps

Archived