Sonic Electronix

New system in the planning stage! Hoping to have it most of the way done by the end of the summer.

The new system i am planning is going to have: 4 obsidian audio 18's

alpine ida x305s head unit

shok industries 0 gauge

second skin roll on deadener

xs power batts( unsure on size and quantity)

dc power alts

db link dblocks

stinger voltage meters

street wires zn7 rca cables all around

Rockford Fosgate t1 speakers front and rear

Rockford fosgate t2 tweeters in the a pillars and front and rear doors

Unsure on the mids and highs amps (possibly Rockford)

Now is where I need some help from you! As soon as school gets out I am going to buy my new vehicle, either a 2000 ford explorer or a 2001 chevy tahoe. And as soon as I get the vehicle i am goin to put up the dimensions and have a fellow memeber help me design a box if you are willing. Also want to know the popular vote on what amps to run and what you guys think would be the best for the wiring on the subs. thanks for any help!

Lord I have a dream!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ how can you have pics when he doesnt have any equipment OR a ride to put it in???

I'm just being supportive and hopeful here. It looks like a good idea in the making if you have a resources to get it done (unlike me). I'm not so sure one getting other members to design his box though :/ I think that's all a part of the learning experience and it makes your build mean more to the one who designed and built it.

^^ how can you have pics when he doesnt have any equipment OR a ride to put it in???

I'm just being supportive and hopeful here. It looks like a good idea in the making if you have a resources to get it done (unlike me). I'm not so sure one getting other members to design his box though :/ I think that's all a part of the learning experience and it makes your build mean more to the one who designed and built it.

I mainly want help with the port i know what the design is going to be how many cubes, baffle design, etc.. is. Ive built multiple boxes but not one like my design.

I mainly want help with the port i know what the design is going to be how many cubes, baffle design, etc.. is. Ive built multiple boxes but not one like my design.

why don't you make a 3D model of your design and show us what you were thinking of doing? I'm currently working on a couple boxes for other people along with a box for myself in future builds :D

why don't you make a 3D model of your design and show us what you were thinking of doing? I'm currently working on a couple boxes for other people along with a box for myself in future builds :D

what program do you use for 3d models, I usually draw by hand in 3d and 2d planes.