Sonic Electronix

Ok so I got a 94 s10 single cab. I want to get subs but don't really want shallows now that I know they are dirt cuz I was looking at the sundown 12s. So anyways I just want to find a nice 15 that I can put on my seat next to me till I get bucket seats And put it in the middle of them. I want a aq hdc3 but not enough room so what kind u guys think I should go with thanks.

please tell me you dont plan to just stick the box next you on the bench seat? that is highly...HIGHLY dangerous

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

You won't be saying fuck it if you get in an accident and eat through a straw for the rest of your life..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

maybe look into some 8's for behind the seat....and were not trying to be dicks man but that really isnt safe lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

If you secured it well enough you should be fine. Knowing space available would be a major help though. I would assume under the window line but what do you have available for depth and width? You could always run like an SA-15 in a smallish sealed box until you get the other seats.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.