Second Skin Audio

hello everyone!!

Looking to build a box in my trunk . walled off . I don't have the tools or a shop. So my question for everyone one out there is: Does anyone know of a GOOD shop in the Columbus ,Ohio area. perferable with experience of walling a trunk. I have to get the pressure off my trunk lid. It is ripping at the hinge mounts. my car hates me...lol

How are the subs in the trunk now? Subs/port back, up, forward? Maybe instead I paying a shop to wall your car for 2 15's you can have a shop build a box for you that will let you fire your subs forward into the cabin without a full blown wall. Then you can still keep your rear seats and it will help with your trunk lid issues.

What kind of car do you have by te way?

currently they are in a sealed box 2.1 per chamber..firing back.box is as far back as it can go. with just enough room for the subs to move..they are in a 2002 hyundai Xg350L (my profile pic). I am wanting to keep my back seats..seats fold down and i would like too just see the subs and a vent when i fold them down.gonna be a tight fit. gonna have to angle the subs toward each other a little to give room for the vent.

Edited by Daniel Joseph Bragenzer Bond