2 AQ HDC3 18's in my 99 Tahoe **LOT'S OF PICS**

that looks kind of like the box i built in my suburban for the 21's. Should work out pretty good for you. Double up on the top for 2 18's i would recommend.

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

that looks kind of like the box i built in my suburban for the 21's. Should work out pretty good for you. Double up on the top for 2 18's i would recommend.

Just have to grab another sheet of birch. But I definitely plan on it!

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

Looks good bro. Done yet ?

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I wouldn't use 45s..just a. V on back wall pointing towards port opening..an wooden dowels don't hold bro I took mine out and use allthread.flush mount double baffle should be good..what power are you using

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

looking good bro. i'm interested to see how it turns out, i've been thinking of building the same style box for my tahoe but for 4 15's

Thanks and I'll be posting some vids within the week. Just hoping that it's not too close to the rear doors!

in theory the distance from the back of the box to the doors should be the same is the width of the port, but a couple of inches closer won't make a big difference.

the only thing i recommend is 45's on the back wall of the box to direct the air to the V in back of the port.

pioneer deh-p6200bt head unit.

mb Quart ONX4.125 amp.

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D amp.

2 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi 6.5 Components.

4 ssa dcon 15'' s4 subs.

kinetik hc 2000 battery.

i'm hoping it will sound good once it's installed.

my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/setman514

the only thing i recommend is 45's on the back wall of the box to direct the air to the V in back of the port.

read

I wouldn't use 45s..just a. V on back wall pointing towards port opening..an wooden dowels don't hold bro I took mine out and use allthread.flush mount double baffle should be good..what power are you using

Looks good bro. Done yet ?

Going to throw it in the truck today for a trial run

Sounds good. If i use all thread will I have to double the bottom up too? And I'm just going to break them in on 1 AQ2200 then once I upgrade my electrical I'll add another.

huge ass box ftw! :)

Hell Yea!!

looking good bro. i'm interested to see how it turns out, i've been thinking of building the same style box for my tahoe but for 4 15's

Thanks and I'll be posting some vids within the week. Just hoping that it's not too close to the rear doors!

in theory the distance from the back of the box to the doors should be the same is the width of the port, but a couple of inches closer won't make a big difference.

Ok good. I was a little worried.

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

My box is single layer birch with a double flush baffle..and all thred top to bottom side to side..I push 17k to it with 4 18s zero flex

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

My box is single layer birch with a double flush baffle..and all thred top to bottom side to side..I push 17k to it with 4 18s zero flex

Sorry to hijack this thread. dc98hoe can you send me link or a video of your set up thanks.

pioneer deh-p6200bt head unit.

mb Quart ONX4.125 amp.

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D amp.

2 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi 6.5 Components.

4 ssa dcon 15'' s4 subs.

kinetik hc 2000 battery.

i'm hoping it will sound good once it's installed.

my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/setman514

Archived