Sonic Electronix

the squaretrade 3 year warranty

so if i get this for a pair of subs, and lets say they blow in a year and a half...does that mean i just send them back to u guys (or to whomever) to have them replaced? and at that time would it be possible to purchase the warranty for an additional 3 years?

thanks,

Alex

Edited by littlebuck1919

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

pretty sure user error is not covered

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

well, im also wanting to get a DD-1 and set my amp with a 0db tone so there's no clipping to the subs...but im jw what all it covers, if it'd actually save me money in the long run or if id hafta say forget it, and save the $20/sub and see if someone does recones for them

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

well, im also wanting to get a DD-1 and set my amp with a 0db tone so there's no clipping to the subs...but im jw what all it covers, if it'd actually save me money in the long run or if id hafta say forget it, and save the $20/sub and see if someone does recones for them

I guarantee it covers soft parts damage but NEVER a fried coil. I've never known a warranty to cover a burnt coil.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

theyd only be on a DC 2k at 1ohm in a sealed box (till i can afford a custom ported box) so theyd be underpowered by the time they're played for a while

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

If i blow mine up im shipping them back, but ill slice the side of the box so they fall out and break.

I probably wouldn't advertise this kind of practice on a sound forum where you MIGHT want to possibly sell something. I probably wouldnt buy from a guy willing to do something like that, and likely others won't either.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If i blow mine up im shipping them back, but ill slice the side of the box so they fall out and break.

..........wtf. Yeah, I wouldn't buy from you lol.

Edited by LZTYBRN

..........wtf. Yeah, I wouldn't buy from you lol.

Dude change your pic back to toy story! that als toy barn shit had me rollin with your name :roflmao:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's