Sundown Audio

Planet Audio Amp??? insight help please

velvetsmack

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im looking to, sometime in the future run a FI BL 18 and those take 1k or 1.5k i dont remember but anywhere in that range, and i was looking at the mb quart onx 1600d which they say will give 1.6k at 1 ohm, would you guys say the mb quart onx1600d is good? im not versed in looking at the amps and fuses and all of that stuff im fairly new to car audio, im just now starting to learn.

• 4 months later...

I have just bought a new model planet audio class d amp 3000 Watts one ch mono block amp this is the frist time i never got a planet audio amp but i gotta say it great product i use a lota top name f brands in in my life planet audio amps never over heats don't even get warm has a lota power the amp pushes my 2 12 inch pioneer subwoofers 400 rms each sub with no problems i can max out the volume on my radio so much power come out my amp with my bass on the radio and negative 0 great if I turn up the bass on the radio my subs will blow bass don't get distorted or anythin the amp only has two 30 amp fuses but if u know d class amps are high model amps that give out more power and use less power from your car delivers a massive bass response planet audio amps on way to buy for the rest of my life !!!!!!!!! P.s i work for ail and ed auto sound for 10 years now it's a amp worth buying your not regret it believe me !!!

I have just bought a new model planet audio class d amp 3000 Watts one ch mono block amp this is the frist time i never got a planet audio amp but i gotta say it great product i use a lota top name f brands in in my life planet audio amps never over heats don't even get warm has a lota power the amp pushes my 2 12 inch pioneer subwoofers 400 rms each sub with no problems i can max out the volume on my radio so much power come out my amp with my bass on the radio and negative 0 great if I turn up the bass on the radio my subs will blow bass don't get distorted or anythin the amp only has two 30 amp fuses but if u know d class amps are high model amps that give out more power and use less power from your car delivers a massive bass response planet audio amps on way to buy for the rest of my life !!!!!!!!! P.s i work for ail and ed auto sound for 10 years now it's a amp worth buying your not regret it believe me !!!

LOL

bigmike has 10 year experience! 60 amps and 3000 watts. lets see, that's 347% efficiency! Impressive

Source: Parrot Asteroid Smart

Processor: Digital Designs X1

Amps: Soundstream Ref 4.920 + Soundstream Ref 4.400 + Soundstream DTR 3400

Front stage: Hertz 165xl + HL 70 + HT28

Rear fill: Hertz 165xl

Subs: 2 SA-12's

3-way active ftw

The BB2400 does its job. I abused the hell out of mine and it just kept on running. It can handle a .5 ohm load with no problem. It is the best under 300 amp out there. And remember every product has good and bad reviews. No company trys to give you a bad product sometimes you just happen to be that sucker.

Archived