DC Sound Lab

Huge Congrats to A Team Audio Clay 2 18s and 166.4dbz

Awesome numbers !!! Congrats !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

congratz Clay

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Yea would be great to see Clay and Beau Battle it out..........

Beau is now a 5+ guy but i think there the only 2 in north america to ever hit that #

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

damn good score, what power was he running?

2nd was a 153.8, lol

He has stetsom amp. I think he clamps about 17k on the pair of subs

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I knew this was coming....just a matter of when during the season he was going to let the score out.

Imagine if he would have used an astro for bassrace like most of the other heavy hitters out there....just sayin.

Team Black Cock ftw!

Congrats buddy

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

HhmmmD neo magnets or level 6? LOL

And super street as in music??????

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Super Street is a wall class in DB Drag. Everyone burps in it. just a peak reading. no average. Rusty..... BO ain't in SS1-2 anymore. He does ss5+. Plus Bo never could touch danny's 67.xdb with the danny's old truck haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I knew this was coming....just a matter of when during the season he was going to let the score out.

Imagine if he would have used an astro for bassrace like most of the other heavy hitters out there....just sayin.

Team Black Cock ftw!

Congrats buddy

Well I was the judge and I did have a look at the system, he burps so low, but its so quiet outside the cabin. Clay kept the oem look and I am proud to have him in my area because I always try to keep the competitors in my area totally legal and no grey areas. So when we dropped the 4mm damping rule we were thinking bout people who would normally destroy their doors and sheet metal every burp. Glad Clay could make it out. I always have high expectations and I see clay pushing 168+ in the future.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder