Feel like I may have robbed

bullzcaraudio makes pretty good 1/0 flexible wire. give them a try on ebay. 50 ft for about 55$ free shipping

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What shop was it? I might have to go buy some.

bullzcaraudio makes pretty good 1/0 flexible wire. give them a try on ebay. 50 ft for about 55$ free shipping

I agree 0%....

kitreview-tagged.jpg

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-raise-the-roof-screw-driving-brah1.gif

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

ya, fuck bullzaudio. again, there is a reason its so cheap.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree 0%....

kitreview-tagged.jpg

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-raise-the-roof-screw-driving-brah1.gif

BullS**t audio lol

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Another fine example of people saying things in which they know NOTHING about......There is a reason it is $55 shipped..... :No:

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

copper costs what copper costs. no magic way to make it cheaper. if it costs a lot less, it MUST have less copper or no copper (aluminum) and a lot of the time its just less aluminum like that "awesome" bullzaudio wire lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

copper costs what copper costs. no magic way to make it cheaper. if it costs a lot less, it MUST have less copper or no copper (aluminum) and a lot of the time its just less aluminum like that "awesome" bullzaudio wire lol.

Lol. Ok I'm an idiot you made your point.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Looking at the wire it seems seriously legit. I would compare the jacket to Knu in flexibility and in thickness. Who knows how much COPPER, like was previously said, is actually in the wire. XScorpion is a reputable company though, and if they've printed the jacket as 100% OFC, I hope that's the troof. Anyway, imma go do some work, the truck is feeling neglected.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived