Feel like I may have robbed

I'm really impressed with the way the wire is so flexible. I'm also impressed with the way my engine bay looks now with big blue wire everywhere. I went through a SHIT ton of rosin core in all the connections though. I had to go to RadioShack in the middle of the job so I could finish.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm really impressed with the way the wire is so flexible. I'm also impressed with the way my engine bay looks now with big blue wire everywhere. I went through a SHIT ton of rosin core in all the connections though. I had to go to RadioShack in the middle of the job so I could finish.

i originally was going to do all blue for power wire and all silver for grounds

ran int oa problem with the silver not holding the solder (went through 3 different kinds of solder and flux/no flux)

so i just did all blue wire for my big 3 and it does look pretty cool ill have to post a pic for yah to compare yours to mine :)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Stinger hpm is just the same as always. 4705 strands

Xscorpian does have 1 line of good wire similar to hpm

Just clearing the air.

Hpm has been exactly the same for 6+ years

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

this makes me worried cause i just bought 2 50ft rolls of xs wire 0 gauge. i hope the wire is true to size, thats the only reason i bought xs.

XS and XScorpion are not the same company, you're just fine sir :)

ahh okay.. i'll be posting pics tomorrow of my xs wire i bought ( after ups runs, still waiting on the other 50ft roll). be starting my own build log finally ( actually a rebuild to a "real" system lol )

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

bullzcaraudio makes pretty good 1/0 flexible wire. give them a try on ebay. 50 ft for about 55$ free shipping

I agree 0%....

kitreview-tagged.jpg

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-raise-the-roof-screw-driving-brah1.gif

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135151-sky-high-car-audios-dc-audio-gmc-sierra-ubl/page__st__40

all i gotta say is it can be used for 155+ DB systems

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Stinger hpm is just the same as always. 4705 strands

Xscorpian does have 1 line of good wire similar to hpm

Just clearing the air.

Hpm has been exactly the same for 6+ years

Stinger HPM strand count is listed as 4214.

Archived