Katzkin isn't too expensive if you want to do it yourself. They do all the cutting and sewing, you just slip it on.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Katzkin isn't too expensive if you want to do it yourself. They do all the cutting and sewing, you just slip it on.

If they have your pattern, yes. They dont fit as tight as an upholsterer can get with a good pattern, but they are cheap and decent.

I know a Guy that works with an upholster at a shop. He is gonna redo my seats on his spare time.

I got 2 hides of leather and 4 stingray hides for about $700. I'll post some pics when I get back from work.

Each hide is about 50 square feet, so I should be good with one hide for just the seats and imma use the other one for miscellaneous parts!

And yeah, I'm in LA.

So its coming out to like $1k for everything? Material and labor?

I drive out there pretty often. A whole lot more to do out there than where I'm at.

I know a Guy that works with an upholster at a shop. He is gonna redo my seats on his spare time.

I got 2 hides of leather and 4 stingray hides for about $700. I'll post some pics when I get back from work.

Each hide is about 50 square feet, so I should be good with one hide for just the seats and imma use the other one for miscellaneous parts!

And yeah, I'm in LA.

both of you should come by our shop. we can do seats but we do the katskinz leather conversions for about 1300
468x60drc.jpg

And yeah, I'm in LA.

So its coming out to like $1k for everything? Material and labor?

I drive out there pretty often. A whole lot more to do out there than where I'm at.

And yeah, I'm in LA.

both of you should come by our shop. we can do seats but we do the katskinz leather conversions for about 1300

Location?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k