DC 3.5k on a level 2 10" time to build a new box finally

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn man that plexi panel is absolutely sick, I'd love to do that but I'm not sure where I could display my amp so I haven't bothered. Really liking the whole build, besides that Crunch amp, I don't like it either ;)

I'm gonna hate

Damn man that plexi panel is absolutely sick, I'd love to do that but I'm not sure where I could display my amp so I haven't bothered. Really liking the whole build, besides that Crunch amp, I don't like it either ;)

Thanks

Me neither i got it cause I needed a to learn since it was my first it's seen sparks like 4 times and it still keeps playing

I've been looking at the skar 4 channels

But I need to upgrade my electrical first

Thanks

Me neither i got it cause I needed a to learn since it was my first it's seen sparks like 4 times and it still keeps playing

I think for the same price as the SK85.4 new the AQ 120.4 would be a better choice. You will not regret buying power with your mids/highs amp it's the one place I make headroom a requirement.

I'm gonna hate

Thanks

I think for the same price as the SK85.4 new the AQ 120.4 would be a better choice. You will not regret buying power with your mids/highs amp it's the one place I make headroom a requirement.

I was tempted to get it when they had the 25% off sale I think it was like 210 shipped

I'm still undecided

Either skar or rockford all around

But it's not a big deal since everything works

And I've learn to wait and get what I want/like instead of getting something that'll get me by

doesn't replacing the bottom with the plexi void the warranty?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived