First purchase you've ever made on your credit card?

Well, I applied for a credit card at the bank my cousin works at last week and got accepted (18 and haven't built credit yet lol). My first purchase was my 90-day challenge kit. After I bought it, I thought it would be a fun topic to post to the forums!

What was your very first purchase?

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Had a credit card for a year but dropped it because I never used it, first thing I bought on it was a few quarts of oil. If you're smart, you won't use it except for in an emergency situation. Put a tank of gas on it every month and pay it on time to build your credit. That way, when you buy things you feel the pain of the purchase right then and there, that way you can sleep soundly with no debt. Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

I'm gonna hate

table dance ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

LOL I got a Cap 1 credit card a few days before my bday last year so my first purchase was a hotel room to chill in. I guess after my payment last month they bumped my credit line up from $500 to $750 so I'ma go grab a new pair of kicks tomorrow since my white AF1's are long overdue

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

which credit card. first cc was a laptop, second cc was a pack of cigarettes and some popeyes chicken, third cc was beer and fourth cc was more beer

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

I think mine was a pack of cigarettes. But shit that was a while ago.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's