What's everyone drinking tonight?

8ight

No pics because I'm drunk. but i'm drinkin jager straight from the bottle... and watching game of thrones

I would like to buy a bottle of goose soon, I'm not a fan of beer :/

I'll take beer over goose any day. I lost my taste for it after going threw a bottle drinking it straight. :bad:

it's sooooo smooth but you've gotta take it easy. I can't drink captain morgan for that same reason.... used to be my drink of choice for a whole year before I got stupid and drank too much... SMH college does that shit to you

Learned about college the hard way... I went on tour with our jazz band and the last two nights were party nights because we didn't have gigs the next day. They loaded me down. I don't remember from 11:30 to 1:30 the first night.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

No pics because I'm drunk. but i'm drinkin jager straight from the bottle... and watching game of thrones

I'll take beer over goose any day. I lost my taste for it after going threw a bottle drinking it straight. :bad:

it's sooooo smooth but you've gotta take it easy. I can't drink captain morgan for that same reason.... used to be my drink of choice for a whole year before I got stupid and drank too much... SMH college does that shit to you

Learned about college the hard way... I went on tour with our jazz band and the last two nights were party nights because we didn't have gigs the next day. They loaded me down. I don't remember from 11:30 to 1:30 the first night.

Drank 8+ shots of 151 one night...... usual drinking for me is 6 shots 151 and I'm done.... that's why I love 151... mix it with rockstar like a jagerbomb (with more rockstar) and chug it... amazing and gets you drunk FAST

I can't get into beer either. Only one, and I can't remember the name of it. It's German, but it's not Warsteiner...

There is only one that I have drank a whole case of and it was Lionshead. It's based in Pennsylvania and it's not bad. It's a pilsner I think. We have yeunling too but I'm not such a fan of that :/

I FOUND THE NAME OF IT! Weihenstephaner

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Drank 8+ shots of 151 one night...... usual drinking for me is 6 shots 151 and I'm done.... that's why I love 151... mix it with rockstar like a jagerbomb (with more rockstar) and chug it... amazing and gets you drunk FAST

I had two shots of 151 Black Seal, two cups of Crown and Coke, and I forget what else. I hadn't drank that much in awhile. I just sat in one place and rocked back and forth with a smile on my face. Anyone asked a question, they got a very slow nod or shake of my head.

My fiane says I'm not allowed to have rum anymore though. It doesn't calm me down. Haha.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

champagne.

d4d69958.jpg

lol had to.

lol, big night for the fam. crown black, mccallan 12 and 15, crown xr, etc.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I do have an odd question.

Am I the only person that acts like a pirate after about half a bottle of rum? Because I was happy, loud, and boisterous last time I drank. We've established my alter ego's name as JR. Jolly Roger.

There was more than one time that I told someone to stop giving their captain orders, or to mount the crow's nest, or to swab the deck, or tho hoist the jolly roger. I halfway remember it. And I feel kinda like an ass for it...

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????