Sonic Electronix

Car went up in flames..Lost EVERYTHING :'/ PICS Coming later

When I first started in car audio my dad thought he was smarter than me. He had a 1994 Jeep Wrangler

I put about 1500 watts in it, and would bang it out

I let him run the power wire

He was too cheap to fuse it

Distro block turned over one day, grounded out, caught the carpet on fire from the back, to the front.

Luckily, I grabbed an old shirt I had in the back and pulled the power line out before the whole jeep went up.

Fuse

your

shit.

well my truck has been payed off for a while. but i still keep full coverage on it, just for the simple fact that my insurance covers up to $3500 of audio, for only $1 a month.

Same here, truck is paid off with full coverage $5000 audio coverage. I learned the hard way you better have the communcations coverage. When my build is done I am bumping the coverage to $10,000

My Z is $3500 in coverage.

I think it is a dodge thing... I work at a dodge store and a 300 came in cuz it shut off all of a sudden they heard a loud pop and car just died when my buddy got the car he didnt know about the battery and actually took the car to the store and back when he pop the trunk full of acid with an exploded battery we were like wtf

I think it is a dodge thing... I work at a dodge store and a 300 came in cuz it shut off all of a sudden they heard a loud pop and car just died when my buddy got the car he didnt know about the battery and actually took the car to the store and back when he pop the trunk full of acid with an exploded battery we were like wtf

lol maybe it is. The body control module went out in some kid I know's Avenger the first time he flipped on his HIDs...personally I think Dodges are piles

Pics plz.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Im calling :bull: you created this thread 5 hr. ago and it takes that long to upload pic really.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived