Ported Box 4 Re Mt 18's (my Current Box) Updates, More Pics 4-21-07

• 3 months later...

Hey steve I know this is an old post but I am working on a removable port for my sub. What is the name of those inserts you used and where did you get them? I tried t-nuts but was unsuccessful and returned them. Also what kind of bolts did you use to? Thanks for all the help.

Hey steve I know this is an old post but I am working on a removable port for my sub. What is the name of those inserts you used and where did you get them? I tried t-nuts but was unsuccessful and returned them. Also what kind of bolts did you use to? Thanks for all the help.

t-nuts

Just go down to your local home depot

those werent t nuts man. i tried t nuts and they are nothign like that and dont stay in the wood

Had my terms wrong lol

Threaded inserts are what you are looking for

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=081-1098

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

that is one clean box .. just a question or 2 .. what round off bit did u use ? ( 1/4" 1/2" 3/4" ) .. i know there is a program on that helps with box building but b4 that how did u figure out the port size and its frequency? any advice on building a box that big?

last question .. in one of ur old videos u used a 2 part super glue with a stay activator ..where can i get that ?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

ill answer these for him

pick the roundover that gives you the look you want. my suggestion is to find a piece of scrap and hit a side iwth the roundover. mark that side with the marker and then go to another edge and do it again. then do it again with another size. That way you can always have a visual and match it to the look you want.

prior to torres we used PAP pen and paper. with a touch of winisd or bassbox pro if we could afford it.

all super glue can be hit with an activator to dry faster. check your local hobby store my man.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ill answer these for him

pick the roundover that gives you the look you want. my suggestion is to find a piece of scrap and hit a side iwth the roundover. mark that side with the marker and then go to another edge and do it again. then do it again with another size. That way you can always have a visual and match it to the look you want.

prior to torres we used PAP pen and paper. with a touch of winisd or bassbox pro if we could afford it.

all super glue can be hit with an activator to dry faster. check your local hobby store my man.

well thanks for the help ..

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch