AT&T's U-Verse (Cable/FiberOptic Internet/VOIP)

I had U-Verse for about 2 years until I had to move. I never noticed my Internet being slower when any of the 3 TVs were being used.

The only thing that bothered me was using their 2-Wire router.

Well hopefully I have the same experience. Haven't really got much recordings setup yet but we'll see. LoL, the fucking router is huge! But since it's the hub for all the services I guess it's to be expected. At least I get to ditch my other router and Comcasts' big, old fashioned modem...I'd take AT&T's huge, futuristic looking modem/router over this POS I had from Comcast any day!

Comcast

voip_service_comcast_vonage_cheap-fp-80d15a262201a94b94395d33d50c3994.jpg

AT&T

Uverse-2wire.jpg

I use to place orders for customers thats about it. Were i live is currently not available yet. I hear alot of good things and bad things about their service. I think they have great prices that's when i was working there but that was like 2 years or so.

That's what got us to switch, they offered cable and internet for $85.....We're paying about $150 w/Comcast for the same thing but with their phone service too. So we added HD programming (way more HD channels than Comcast), the phone service (which I was able to talk them down to $13 a month from $35 a month ;) ) and got HBO and Showtime free for 6 months and are still paying about $40 less than Comcast.

have it, cant complain. LOVE the on demand (usually watch storage wars or the sopranos). OP, if you like football, add the premium tier for like $7 more and youll have the NFL redzone.

Yeah, my girl was all sad at first cause she thought we weren't gonna have On-Demand. I'm def a football fan and will pick that up when the season starts for sure. RedZone is the shit!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I've had it for two years now I think. Maybe a little more. I'm picky so I won't be to harsh on it. Always had dish network before. He tv works great. Have 5 HD tvs in the house. 3 can watch hd or all can watch standard. Or three can watch hd and two can watch a recording. I'm not a fan of the dvr. Small storage space and no option to hook up a hard drive. The quality itself is ok. It compared to dish I always feel like I'm watching tv on the Internet. Just pixelation here and there that bugs me. Internet I have the 25mbps package. Usually always get around 22download and 3 upload. I added my own Citrix router since I had a lot of problems at first with the Internet just stopping. Have a lot of devices, three iPads, and laptops and iPhones. I know it is a lot demanding on a basic router. Works great after I added an external one. No phone service. Overall it was ok and I've definitely had worse but thinking about going to direct now. The have some good prices going on and a awesome dvr. I'd definitely recommend uverse for a new customer but once the promotions are over the prices are rape like any other provider. Went from 160ish during the contract to over 210 a month when the contract was up.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I've had it for two years now I think. Maybe a little more. I'm picky so I won't be to harsh on it. Always had dish network before. He tv works great. Have 5 HD tvs in the house. 3 can watch hd or all can watch standard. Or three can watch hd and two can watch a recording. I'm not a fan of the dvr. Small storage space and no option to hook up a hard drive. The quality itself is ok. It compared to dish I always feel like I'm watching tv on the Internet. Just pixelation here and there that bugs me. Internet I have the 25mbps package. Usually always get around 22download and 3 upload. I added my own Citrix router since I had a lot of problems at first with the Internet just stopping. Have a lot of devices, three iPads, and laptops and iPhones. I know it is a lot demanding on a basic router. Works great after I added an external one. No phone service. Overall it was ok and I've definitely had worse but thinking about going to direct now. The have some good prices going on and a awesome dvr. I'd definitely recommend uverse for a new customer but once the promotions are over the prices are rape like any other provider. Went from 160ish during the contract to over 210 a month when the contract was up.

Well, I've got a year to enjoy the savings and just might go satellite once this is up.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

whenever the promotions are gone and prices are up, threaten to cancel and they will put you on a new promotion. since it is no contract, of course they would love for you to stick around. trust me, i worked for AT&T (private dealer) and learned few things here and there :peepwall:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I cannot stand AT&T. I think they are THEEE worst company in all of America. We have the TV from them and cell phone service. I fail to send txts while sitting in my house, and I have to step out of my house just so the other person on the line can hear me clearly. The TV is horrible, every now and then it starts glitching out the ass, and the guide is sooooo slow. I never had the internet, but I have comcast and I get 15mb DL 2-3 UL, so pretty much the same. I can honestly say from experience, packaging all those things is bad, because all of it relies off the same connection. Our internet is comcast, TV AT&T and our phone is something else. Also you need to think about, if your cable goes out, there is your TV, Net and Phone. my .02

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm