can someone photo shop a couple things?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just do it and paint match it to the car. Get the same color or it will be different...Black is not Black is not Black.

You will have to sand the chrome..all of it...every inch or the paint will flake off. Not really rough grit but enought to give the paint a surface to stick too.

But before all of it grab a beer and relax. :drink40:

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

:rofl:

maybe instead of getting pissed off..download photoshop trial...learn in 5minutes how to do layers/masks and filters than do it. Not super duper hard.

the hardest part will be selecting all the chrome.

If i wasnt at work I could do it.

Just do it and paint match it to the car. Get the same color or it will be different...Black is not Black is not Black.

You will have to sand the chrome..all of it...every inch or the paint will flake off. Not really rough grit but enought to give the paint a surface to stick too.

:unsure: umm what the hell are you talking about.

1st im not mad........well i wasnt

2nd where the fuck did you see me asking for for tips on how to ghetto rig my shit?

put the crack pipe down son. i asked for someone to PHOTO SHOP my shit black so i could see if i wanted to powder coat the parts. i didnt say can someone come spray paint my rims for me.

but before you post again id grab a 12pack and a xanex or 10 and relax :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

You get the general idea any darker it turns into that guys paint brush up there ^

or just sand it down a tad and primer then paint then clear. x3 to everything

id recommend getting those bitches bead blasted

yes i get the idea thanks bro.

yeah im gonna do them right if i do end up doing it. i have a friend that says he can get my parts powder coated pretty cheap. if not there is also a place that always posts on craigslist. it looks like they do some good work for reasonable prices.

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

:rofl:

maybe instead of getting pissed off..download photoshop trial...learn in 5minutes how to do layers/masks and filters than do it. Not super duper hard.

the hardest part will be selecting all the chrome.

If i wasnt at work I could do it.

:unsure: umm what the hell are you talking about.

1st im not mad........well i wasnt

2nd where the fuck did you see me asking for for tips on how to ghetto rig my shit?

put the crack pipe down son. i asked for someone to PHOTO SHOP my shit black so i could see if i wanted to powder coat the parts. i didnt say can someone come spray paint my rims for me.

but before you post again id grab a 12pack and a xanex or 10 and relax :good:

I'm relaxed all the time... painting is not always ghetto rigging and can be done right.a previous popster said somwhting about painting so i figured its what you meant....but your right powdercoating is better..I have a friend that powdercoats..thats where my stuff goes. But whenever you suggest it on these forums people always bitch cus its not in their price range etc.

and the earlier post was why dont you get photoshop and do it? It woulda been done by the time someone posted on here. Intead of the multiple posts irritated no one reads this section. Its called the Piratebay...get yourself elements or even CS5 and watch a short tutorial on youtube.

But post bumping your ish all pissy cus no one is helping you doesnt make anyone want to do it. As you can tell by the first pic just done in MS paint.

powdercoat-- You better make sure its dead on to factory paint cus 2 different blacks on the same car ....thats ghetto :P

Edited by Chris Hammer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i tried to do it on my own before making this thread. it came out worse than the 1st pic. i was never mad or pissy. 1st bump there was an " lol" so clearly i wasnt mad. when i did the 2nd bump there was suppose to be a pic of the hack job i did. but clearly i forgot to paste the pic. and yes the guy i have in mind is good. hes done many parts for me in the past. thanks for your input.

/Rant

my fault for not being clear. i just wanted them painted black using photo-shop.

i think it looks kind of tacky right now because the chrome around the windows and the rims are the only chrome on my car. i dont know what to do lol

Edited by 99vic

/Rant