Opinions needed on Knukoncepts KCA wire

here is a link to a review of some different type of 1/0 wire. KNu KCA is one of them

http://teamassholesp...wire-comparison

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Its CCA, I personally would never run CCA. I cant say much about the knuKonceptz though.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

It's CCA, but if you're on a budget it's really good stuff for the price. Very Flexible and easy to work with. I haven't had any issues with it so far. Had it is my + and - run to my back batt.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I run KnuKonceptz for all my wires. Have never had any complaints.. I ran the 1/0 Gauge KCA for my big 3, it's pretty awesome man. KnuKonceptz know what there doing..if with the CCA stuff

I'll be in need of some wire soon and was originally going with the Kolossus Fleks. But the price on the KCA has caught my attention as the price point would help me out greatly for the time being, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to go for the CCA over the OFC even at the price difference.

pgsig.png

i think it has to do how much copper is actually in the wire.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

What makes CCA bad? Just curious.

Well its copper clad aluminum. They make it bigger because it has higher resistance then ofc so it levels the playing field.

This is a quote from knukonceptz:

Taking Copper and Aluminum the general rule is 4 gauge aluminum = 6 gauge copper in terms of resistance. CCA is slightly better then solid alumimun.

And the sole reason for using CCA is the price, just like Regular and Premium gas, both will fuel your car and unless you are running a high perfomance motor (higher compression), you will not notice the difference

Archived