Sundown Audio

Patience young padawan

This is posted from Sundown

It's a bit of a mad house around the shop this week... it will take us all week to get all of the 2500/3500/NS-1 orders shipped out. We are also trying to keep up on regular orders as well as possible.

Edited by HHR Ed

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Patience young padawan

This is posted from Sundown

It's a bit of a mad house around the shop this week... it will take us all week to get all of the 2500/3500/NS-1 orders shipped out. We are also trying to keep up on regular orders as well as possible.

I think I have been patient bro Ive waited over 4 months. I was asking because everyone I knew that per-ordered received a tracking number and already got theirs and I am yet to receive a tracking number. That quote you posted was from last week Tuesday. Pretty sure he said he got them all out On Friday. Just asking wheres my tracking number ,....simple question

Team DOA

Team gg

I love Sundown, but it is quite obvious thst their customer service has been suffering. This happens with all companies though. I am used to it. Seems as if Sundown has gotten too big for their briches and/or they are under-staffed/disorganized/under-funded

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

take a chill pill, and shut the fuck up :roflmao:

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

take a chill pill, and shut the fuck up

your comment is not needed...

anymore comments like this and you will have a short vacation bro!

i sowwy :( i just hate when people dont recive there product and then people start bad mouthing a company, sundown has been swamped last i heard

should of put a smiley, the interwebz dont convay sarcasm to well ;)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I love Sundown, but it is quite obvious thst their customer service has been suffering. This happens with all companies though. I am used to it. Seems as if Sundown has gotten too big for their briches and/or they are under-staffed/disorganized/under-funded

Obvious by what measure ? As customer base size increases the absolute number of any form of error or delay will increase even if the percentage stays the same. This is simple math and happens as any company grows their customer base -- it does not represent a failure on the part of the company. Unless you have some objective data such as the overall percetage of customer base that has received poor customer service your statement is unfounded. As someone who works 6-7 days per week to handle our customers in the best way possible I am offended by your conjecture.

Customers are handled as quickly as possible and much better if they use more optimal forms of communctation; eg: Facebook and forums are not ideal to receive order status updates, quotes, and warranty information -- they are designed to share new information about products and happenings at the company. I have no idea who a person is on the forum as 99% of the time there is no real name, no e-mail, etc. A large percentage of the orders we receive via Paypal also have different names and e-mails on them then the person who ordered; and/or no shipping address / phone number; and/or no or inadequate information about what is being ordered, etc.

In any event... there was an error on this order and it is being handled via e-mail as it should be. A call or e-mail can solve something pretty quickly.

For reference; the best e-mail for status updates on orders is [email protected] -- I understand that it may take some time for everyone to get used to not e-mailing me about every detail but we do have two other staff on e-mails now (also [email protected] / web-site contact form). My auto-responder also makes this very clear for those that e-mail me and also offers contact information for Debbie and Brandon.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Jacob if youd like we can get you a contacting sundown sticky and keep it updated.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.