Sonic Electronix

It's been a while since the last p&s thread. I'm gonna go put a helmet on and read this.

grab two. you're going to need a spare.

Put your tin foil hats on so the waves of dumb don't hurt your brain.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Lol bassface is so clueless I'm not sure if its still funny

On topic if your planing on doing a FULL BUILD not jst pieceing equipment 2gether and hooking it up then deadner should be in your FULL BUILD up and planned for

And i say hooking stuff up because there is a huge differnce in doing an install vs juwst hooking shit up I hate when people call a bunch of stuff they just hook up an installl

Looks at bassface :lol:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

you lose because youre wrong... simple as that...on certain subjects it is a matter of opinion..this however is not one of them..hell i dont even use second skin i use audio technix.. Peel n Seal does not work at all..test after test has proven that.. and deadner as been shown to help on the meter in many cases so youre arguments "but imma get loud and spend mah money on speakers and electrical to get loud" is faulty at best

I never said peel and seal was good and if you notice in the picture I have dynamat extreme in my car and on top of that dynaliner. I did buy a roll of peel n seal to look at but never intended on using it in my car.

you lose because youre wrong... simple as that...on certain subjects it is a matter of opinion..this however is not one of them..hell i dont even use second skin i use audio technix.. Peel n Seal does not work at all..test after test has proven that.. and deadner as been shown to help on the meter in many cases so youre arguments "but imma get loud and spend mah money on speakers and electrical to get loud" is faulty at best

Whoa there skippy. Peel and Seal DOES work. It just works in a different manner than butyl dampeners and as a result requires multiple layers of the material on top of itself. At least 2 layers of P&S at 100% coverage are required to do the same job as 1 layer of butyl at 25% coverage. 4+ layers of P&S at full coverage would likely be required to match full coverage with real deadener.

You'd wind up spending 2-5 times as much money on Peel and Seal-style products to get the same amount of vibration dampening as SecondSkin or a similar butyl-based dampener. You'd be applying multiple layers on top of one another instead of applying a single layer straight to your car's sheet metal. More money + more work = same results at best. Peel and Seal is a complete waste of money.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I never said peel and seal was good and if you notice in the picture I have dynamat extreme in my car and on top of that dynaliner. I did buy a roll of peel n seal to look at but never intended on using it in my car.

Really huh? You just bought it to look at it? You couldn't have done that in the store? Do you buy condoms just to open the box and look at them too?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Why does this thread have eight pages?

It's a Peel and Seal thread

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Really huh? You just bought it to look at it? You couldn't have done that in the store? Do you buy condoms just to open the box and look at them too?

In the store it is wrapped up, I figured I could always use it on something in the future, but i initially bought it to compare it to what i was using.

Also deadner does not allways = loudness in my old street spl truck I lost a full 1 db adding deadner it never sounded better with the deadner installed but a db loss in spl is HUGE I had 4 boxes that went into my truck that were tested before deadner and I new the numbers they all did all 4 boxes lost a full db I tore out the deadner man did that freaking suck and gained that db back in all 4 boxes

So for spl deadner is not aallways the way to go now if it was for daily and I did not care about numbers I would of left it cause man it sounded so goood but I wanted numbers so I was stuck with it sounding like ass with the sheet metal slappin

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What I have learned from this thread: Nothing

What I have concluded from this thread: There are plenty dumbasses among us. And I still blame EXO for the mass amounts of p&s threads.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived