Sonic Electronix

Good God, this thread is like herpes. You think it's about to go away....then it fucking flares up again.

Man sorry to hear you have herpes. If it's like this thread as you say I'm glad I alway use condoms.

Second time I've seen this word in this thread. What are these 'condoms' you speak of?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So am I like the only guy that has 5 bulk packs of deadner sitting in his closet??? :peepwall:

Oh btw almost all 5 packs of deadner is going into a car that can barley do a 130 on the tl

Now why would I do that?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ohhhh.....

Myyyyy.......

Goooodddddddd

Fuck. There is so much fail here. I'm not even going to waste my time. A couple people in here really should put a pacifier in and stop posting. To the people who want to use crap equipment...use it. Because obviously nothing said by people who KNOW what they're doing is going to change your mind. So its not going to matter what is posted because in the end all you wanted was a pair of fuckshits to agree with you and make you feel better.

I think this was all a troll attempt by the OP anyways. Shame on you, you've been in threads like this before and STILL titled the thread Peel and Seal, although your question was not product specific. You deserve a slap.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I also find this thread idiotic as well.

Honestly, I'd rather stay bare and deal with rattle than use peel and seal, and just wait to save up for a proper sound deadening solution.

Roofing material is suppose to be for roofing only in my opinion, and whenever my friends are tempted to use Peel and Seal, whether it's laying around in their house or cause it's cheap, I tell them not to waste their time cause it's gonna cause a lot of problems, like first, it's gonna smell and provide health issues due to being tar based like N8 said, and second ,it's an ugly mess waiting to happen.

Despite either from penny pitching to pissing money, nobody should half-ass on anything, especially sound deadening by using Peel and Seal. If you can't afford to do something right, then just be patient, and save up till you can.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

i only have one pack in my basement. It will probably make it back into the truck at some point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

ugh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived