Civicduty And Groundpounder2k2 Team Up On A Couple Projects

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh there will be pix with or without timmy..... there will be much better pics with him though.... i'm finding out how lucky i am being able to work with him he has a wealth of knowledge that i hope some day i could have half of....

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

well timmy i'm gonna be starting the elcamino tommorrow and could sure use your guidance once again..... i talked to torin and were getting you hooked up with that screen for helping out.....so when your done with work give me a buzz .... i could sure use the madman on this project ....

awsome.....ill stop by today......and I got 2 full garbage bags in the garage.....which i will be throwing in your dumpster.... :lol::lol: .....Garbage man gets pissed if i overload him..... :lol::lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

oh there will be pix with or without timmy..... there will be much better pics with him though.... i'm finding out how lucky i am being able to work with him he has a wealth of knowledge that i hope some day i could have half of....

Thank you so much Brooks.....I love it because I can share what I know....with someone who will use the knowledge and tricks that I share.....all of my other friends have NO interest is car audio....and fabrication....it sux....I can ramble on for hours about how i did this or that.....and most of them are like.............................................................oh//// :rolleyes:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived