Our boat was stolen... Story "Recovered"

So my dads boat was stolen. we keep it at a wet boat slip down at a marina at the beach. its a 20ft palm beach. decent little boat. Me and him went yesterday to go and check on it and it wasn't there. so we reported to the police department. and also my dad was smart enough to report it to the wildlife officers. Alright today he gets a phone call from a wild life officer that they found his boat 2 hours away at a dock. So we grab a trailer travel 2 hours to find our boat floating there docked to a crack house literally a crack house. they had told us people go in there at night sleep and etc. the officer ran the vin number previously before that and it was never reported stolen.. but he recognized an email from the wildlife officer that it was stolen. When we got to the boat the frame on the bow of the boat was bent. the antenna was cracked. bow and stern lights were broken off. Also nothing was in the boat. when we found it. it had 4 large gas cans, an old fishing rod, a tackle box, a tool box, and a bunch of chip wrappers and party crackers. also gatorade bottles and corona bottles and beer bottles. Also we found light bulbs and roofing nails in the front storage of the boat. So we got it back motor still runs. etc etc we are good. we are just happy we got it back in its condition.

yea... your story of the day

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dude that's crazy. Glad you got it back though.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

damn

Hey man do you have a vid of your explorer. i got a build going on as well with 2 18s in a 96-01 model

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

At least you got it back, most I ever hear of most thefts is its all just fucking gone.

Did you get to keep all the new gear? Serves a thief right if you did.

Edited by NoirAudioWerks

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Yea i just got it back tonight at 9pm. its crazy how it all went

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

damn

Hey man do you have a vid of your explorer. i got a build going on as well with 2 18s in a 96-01 model

Say what? My sig says that I have a Dodge Ram. Haha, your thinkin silly right now.

EDIT: Holy crap I thought you quoted me..... I feel like an idiot.

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

damn

Say what? My sig clearly says that I have a Dodge Ram. Haha, your thinkin silly right now.

Umm I dont beleive he quoted you blownengine

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/