I think the most logical use of a loud car stereo would be as a way of identifying yourself to others over long distances. As you travel across the country to find safe haven, you could crank it up to call other non-living-dead. Sort of like a PA. Plus you could roll around bumpin' to coax the zombies into the open where they would be easier targets. You could clear buildings that way. I definitely think the zombies would be attracted to the noise, not repelled by it.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I think the most logical use of a loud car stereo would be as a way of identifying yourself to others over long distances. As you travel across the country to find safe haven, you could crank it up to call other non-living-dead. Sort of like a PA. Plus you could roll around bumpin' to coax the zombies into the open where they would be easier targets. You could clear buildings that way. I definitely think the zombies would be attracted to the noise, not repelled by it.

You sir have a excellent theory.

I think it would good for a zombie apocalypse. Survival of the fittest...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ts-illegal.html

A Nova Scotia man recently described to CBC News how the feeling he had after using the drug was scary even for an experienced drug user. He said he felt like killing himself, or someone else, and he ended up in hospital. so you see, sir. ITS NOT A ZOMBIE APACOLYPSE IF YOU'RE JUST USING BATH SALTS.

Wow thats close to home. I thought you were going to say another incident. lol

My glock and my streetbike would be my defense. Have touring bags..tons of ammo...fast nimble good on gas and can do 60mph in less than 3 seconds.

But if I was stuck with the truck I think the best chance you would have at killing a zombie with a sub is to beat em with the magnet.

And if some mother F'er wants to come at me on bath salts only one of us is walking away and thats gonna be me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Ppl need to stop with these fucking bath salts and synthetic weed, do some coke or smoke some weed. Cut the bullshit.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical